• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a letter to coach tresey

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

In Madden 10, playing in Ray Jay, you can here the announcer saying obscene language will not be tolerated and will result in arrest.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

you may want to invest in a program before the next home game and read the 'Respect-a-bull' page.

those f-bombs you're tossing around that can be heard 10 rows up can get you booted from the stadium.

this is football

cursing permitted

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Coaching is tough and D1 football is cutthroat. . . . . . . . . . jobs and starting positions are on the line every game.  Cursing is understandable.

As an alumnus, I believe sideline cursing is akin to CJL prowling the sideline on ESPN looking like he is passing a kidney stone before the nation's very eyes. . . . . . you kinda wish it weren't happening, but then you realize the emotional energy that consumes a football sideline and accept that it is a product of the game.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

Is the problem Tressey swearing loudly our that the section right behind him wasn't making enough noise on Defense?

Maybe thats what he was swearing about?

"HEY YOU IN THE STANDS, MAKE SOME EFFING NOISE!!!"

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

it's pretty embarrassing...

that we have fans whining about this

• Content Count:  1,297

The kids in the stands are watching 60min of celebrated violence.

• Content Count:  2,726

I'd like to see us keep Bulls games "family friendly".  I don't think the original poster was so much concerned with the student athletes as he was those with young children sitting in the lower 10 rows.  Certainly a legitimate complaint and I would be Tresey had no clue how far his voice was carrying.  I'd imagine a simple note to USF Athletics would get the message passed along and we wont see this problem again.

the family section should be on the third level.  any parent could use that moment to tell their kids how that is the wrong word to say.  Tresey isnt here to be family freindly

DITTO...he's here to get some kid's in F***ING ORDER!!!

THEY NEED TO LISTEN DANG GUMMIT!!!

I SAY...LET EM FLY!!!

THEY BETTER NOT F***ING TALK BACK TO THE COACHES EITHER!!!

SOME TIMES, the only way to get through to some of these players is to F***ING CURSE AT THEM!!!

GO BULLS!!!

F*** YEAH!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Sit in the ******* family section, if you don't want your ******* children exposed to foul ******* language.

• Content Count:  4,738

Sit in the ******* family section, if you don't want your ******* children exposed to foul ******* language.

:cheers

This line can be found in the "Be ******* Respect-a Bull"  Guide

• Content Count:  4,016

It wouldn't have mattered if the fans actually acted like football fans last saturday and not like they were watching the US Open.  My goodness there were times our defense was on the field and you could hear a pin drop.  I recognize the 1-AA aspect, and the intensity level might be down a bit, but come on you've at least got to make an attempt to shout 'DEFENSE'. 

If we the fans weren't so pitiful last Saturday no one would have heard Tressey.  I guess he's use to coaching around schools where fans act like they care.  BTW, the student section was pretty good, actually both end zones, but the East/West-- ouch.

Archived