Brad

Leavitt's heart is

Recommended Posts

smazza    1,220
On 12/31/2016 at 9:11 PM, charsibb said:

Hello?

s-l1000.jpg

 

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mama_Bull    605

Snyder is being treated for throat cancer. He is 77 years old and says that he will still coach this coming season.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/kansas-state-bill-snyder-throat-cancer-021317

Considering his age and health, I could see KSU wanting to have a coach in waiting in place, similar to what FSU did with Bowden and Fisher.

Perhaps, Leavitt will be leaving Oregon sooner than he anticipated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2000bull    551
On 1/2/2017 at 1:54 PM, dausfbulls11 said:

Leavitt just tweeted that he just on plane to Eugene with Coach T AND Coach Dungy!!!! Wtf Dungy

his son did play there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeB    378

My KSU buddy thinks Dana Dimel is the heir apparent there.  He is the OC and is part of the famly tree like Leavitt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mama_Bull    605

Leavitt just arrived in Kansas.

Jim Leavitt just seen at Manhattan Municipal Airport.

 
Edited by Mama_Bull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mama_Bull    605
58 minutes ago, JoeB said:

My KSU buddy thinks Dana Dimel is the heir apparent there.  He is the OC and is part of the famly tree like Leavitt.

A few other names are also possibilities.

 
 
Other than his son Sean, who many feel is not ready, Phil Bennett,Brent Venables, Jim Leavitt, Mike Stoops, Dana Dimel seen as psbl scssrs

 

Edited by Mama_Bull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
206BULL    655
39 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Leavitt just arrived in Kansas.

Jim Leavitt just seen at Manhattan Municipal Airport.

 

Would take that with a grain of salt. The guy who posted that is a UW fan. It would kinda be like a UCiFer posting that Coach Strong was just seen in Athens after being linked to the UGA job. Not saying it isn't true but it could just be a way of poking at the Oregon fan base. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mama_Bull    605
21 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Would take that with a grain of salt. The guy who posted that is a UW fan. It would kinda be like a UCiFer posting that Coach Strong was just seen in Athens after being linked to the UGA job. Not saying it isn't true but it could just be a way of poking at the Oregon fan base. 

You make a good point.

Still. it certainly would not be surprising to see him take a trip there to see his old mentor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricky the Bull    382

I know that they are very close, so it is reasonable that he is there to wish him well and offer encouragement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • ESPN 7:30 p.m. EDT
    1
    2
    3
    4
    F
    Temple
    0
    7
    0
    0
    7
    #21 South Florida
    3
    17
    13
    10
    43