dausfbulls11

Tampa Bay Times

87 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2017 at 10:45 AM, Gobulls90 said:

I wouldn't want Collin at TBT because he wouldn't be able to write the way he does. Right now the daily stampede is the best coverage for USF football. I know a lot of people hate on em, but it's true. 

Many times, this! :GoBulls:

I used to like when Greg would devote some time periodically to answer questions related about the Bulls to us fans. That was a great way to interact with him. 

Just got a call from the Times wanting to know why I canceled my subscription. :roflmao:

I told him that is was 100% because of the negative articles written by them at almost every opportunity. He said that he has not heard that before. The only complaints he heard was FSU fans complaining about the UF bias.

At least there's no C. Florida coverage!

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

He said that he has not heard that before. The only complaints he heard was FSU fans complaining about the UF bias.

It's because our fan base isn't vocal enough. Vote with your wallets, pocketbooks, and make your voices heard. 

8 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

It's because our fan base isn't vocal enough. Vote with your wallets, pocketbooks, and make your voices heard. 

That's part of it. Those who are upset with the product don't voice their concerns. What's it called when you pass by someone on the road needing help but don't call 911 because you assume others have already done it? That's the thing I believe is happening here. 

3 hours ago, Ionbull said:

That's part of it. Those who are upset with the product don't voice their concerns. What's it called when you pass by someone on the road needing help but don't call 911 because you assume others have already done it? That's the thing I believe is happening here. 

Bad Samaritan?