dausfbulls11

Tampa Bay Times

87 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2017 at 10:45 AM, Gobulls90 said:

I wouldn't want Collin at TBT because he wouldn't be able to write the way he does. Right now the daily stampede is the best coverage for USF football. I know a lot of people hate on em, but it's true. 

Many times, this! :GoBulls:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to like when Greg would devote some time periodically to answer questions related about the Bulls to us fans. That was a great way to interact with him. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a call from the Times wanting to know why I canceled my subscription. :roflmao:

I told him that is was 100% because of the negative articles written by them at almost every opportunity. He said that he has not heard that before. The only complaints he heard was FSU fans complaining about the UF bias.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least there's no C. Florida coverage!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

He said that he has not heard that before. The only complaints he heard was FSU fans complaining about the UF bias.

It's because our fan base isn't vocal enough. Vote with your wallets, pocketbooks, and make your voices heard. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

It's because our fan base isn't vocal enough. Vote with your wallets, pocketbooks, and make your voices heard. 

That's part of it. Those who are upset with the product don't voice their concerns. What's it called when you pass by someone on the road needing help but don't call 911 because you assume others have already done it? That's the thing I believe is happening here. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ionbull said:

That's part of it. Those who are upset with the product don't voice their concerns. What's it called when you pass by someone on the road needing help but don't call 911 because you assume others have already done it? That's the thing I believe is happening here. 

Bad Samaritan?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now