• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official UConn thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

More than a respectable showing for USF on national TV. This will not only help us now but in the future when recruiting.

Agree completely.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Beating UCONN will require a lights out first half. The high and the low will need to be on fire.@Mamabull You are thinking with your green and gold goggles. Basically you are saying the Lady Bulls are in the same class as Stanford/top 4-6. I believe our Bulls WBB can compete with those teams but it would take a major/monumental effort to grab a victory. I'd love to see it but maybe I'm just a jaded Bulls fan.

Stanford LOST to the same Chattanooga team we beat. Stanford only managed to score 47 points. I'd say we can hang with Stanford.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Beating UCONN will require a lights out first half. The high and the low will need to be on fire.@Mamabull You are thinking with your green and gold goggles. Basically you are saying the Lady Bulls are in the same class as Stanford/top 4-6. I believe our Bulls WBB can compete with those teams but it would take a major/monumental effort to grab a victory. I'd love to see it but maybe I'm just a jaded Bulls fan.

Stanford LOST to the same Chattanooga team we beat. Stanford only managed to score 47 points. I'd say we can hang with Stanford.

And Stanford WON against the same UConn team USF lost against 3 times

The rule of transitivity never applies when comparing sports teams

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

Beating UCONN will require a lights out first half. The high and the low will need to be on fire.

@Mamabull You are thinking with your green and gold goggles. Basically you are saying the Lady Bulls are in the same class as Stanford/top 4-6. I believe our Bulls WBB can compete with those teams but it would take a major/monumental effort to grab a victory. I'd love to see it but maybe I'm just a jaded Bulls fan.

UCONN is THE BEST team in the country. It doesn't get any tougher than playing them and we've proven to be able to do just that. NO ONE is anywhere near as capable as UCONN so if we only lose to UCONN by 14 at their place, I'll take our chances against a MUCH LOWER #2 through #25 team at this point. A game against that Maryland team we lost to would probably look much differently now than it did early on. Same goes for vs UK. UCONN is lengths beyond other teams in this league and we've done pretty well vs them. It's okay to "think with green and gold goggles" (if it were possible to think using goggles) if it still makes logical sense, and it does. We are good.

I predict Elite 8 unless we land in the region of doom.

Edited by USFBulls12

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

BullDoug said it would take a "monumental effort" for USF to be able to beat Stanford. I disagreed.

BullDoug said it would take a "monumental effort" for USF to be able to beat Stanford. I disagreed.

Agree with you.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

A Sweet 16 would be great. Heck, would love to see them shock the world and get to the Final Four

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Any idea how bad Courtney's ankle is?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WILLIAMS