• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it weird?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

Is it weird that I'm probably one of the biggest USF fan, but I never attended there. FWIW I'm a UCF student, I secretly cheer for them to lose every game I go to. Does that make me a fake person? :GoBulls::iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Is it weird that I'm probably one of the biggest USF fan, but I never attended there. FWIW I'm a UCF student, I secretly cheer for them to lose every game I go to. Does that make me a fake person? :GoBulls::iconic_u_black:

Yes...no, but seriously, if I were a UCF student, I'd cheer for my school. It always bugged me seeing USF students wearing UF, FSU, Miami gear walking around campus. What made you become a USF fan? Born in Tampa or something?

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Nope, it just makes you a USF fan stuck at UCF! Hurry up and transfer my friend!

Yes...no, but seriously, if I were a UCF student, I'd cheer for my school. It always bugged me seeing USF students wearing UF, FSU, Miami gear walking around campus. What made you become a USF fan? Born in Tampa or something?

Family members all attended there. So basically grew up watching USF football. Good times when I was a freshman in high school here in Orlando, all the talks around my high school was that USF got to #2 in the ranking. Lots of people, especially faculties jumped on the bandwagon. Only lasted for a few weeks tho :)

Edited by Bullgang

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Family members all attended there. So basically grew up watching USF football. Good times when I was a freshman in high school here in Orlando, all the talks around my high school was that USF got to #2 in the ranking. Lots of people, especially faculties jumped on the bandwagon. Only lasted for a few weeks tho :)

I lol'd. Prolly living at home (?), so you don't have much choice if you can't afford to live near Tampa unfortunately. But we'll expect after you get your undergrad and a decent job, you'll start thinking about a USF post-grad degree.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

You've officially come out of the "corridor closet" and are now a real member of the "Bulls Club" and TBP.

alexander300.gif

Go Bulls !

I lol'd. Prolly living at home (?), so you don't have much choice if you can't afford to live near Tampa unfortunately. But we'll expect after you get your undergrad and a decent job, you'll start thinking about a USF post-grad degree.

Haha, yeah stuck here in Orlando. But it's okay, UCF isn't a bad school. I'm actually looking at the MBA degree at USF but we'll see, wherever life takes me I guess. I will always be a Bull no matter what.

You've officially come out of the "corridor closet" and are now a real member of the "Bulls Club" and TBP.

alexander300.gif

Go Bulls !

Thanks! Go Bulls :)

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016

Well at least being a USF fan at UCF gives you practical experience at living a double life. This will come in very handy if you ever decide to go into politics.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^...or just about any professional job with office politics.