• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We May Be Bad, But At Least We're Not ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Here's a thread where we can feel better about our Bulls by enjoying the schadenfreude of other teams being worse.

I'll start :D

At least we're not Texas!

#16 Oklahoma is curb-stomping #10 Texas 33-14 at the half on National TV (ESPN). Texas fans are feeling pretty embarassed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 70-49. Glad to see we're not the only team that runs face first into a brick wall (SMU) from time to time.

What? Nobody else has any schadenfreude examples?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Id rather be Texas than us.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Forgive me for not sharing the same sentiment. I'd gladly trade places with Texas in both football and basketball. I'd take Top 25 in basketball and bowl eligible in football in the Big 12 any day. Looks more appealing than 7-8 in basketball and 4-8 in football in the American Anus Conference. We already lost to our version of Oklahoma in football this year and the basketball game is yet to come so it doesn't really compare, especially since Texas is laughing all the way to the bank, rolling in TV and alumni money. I guess it's embarassing for their fanbase, but I'm a lot more embarassed for ours.

My Gawd, you guys missed the point.

Stop wallowing in our own pity party, and take a moment to smell the roses while someone else wallows in theirs...

Last night, the Longhorns fans were all going ******* with embarassment while being blown out of the arena by their #1 rival, who came in as a 5-10 point underdog. Ain't that cool !!

On THIS night, we were better than Texas

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Forgive me for not sharing the same sentiment. I'd gladly trade places with Texas in both football and basketball. I'd take Top 25 in basketball and bowl eligible in football in the Big 12 any day. Looks more appealing than 7-8 in basketball and 4-8 in football in the American Anus Conference. We already lost to our version of Oklahoma in football this year and the basketball game is yet to come so it doesn't really compare, especially since Texas is laughing all the way to the bank, rolling in TV and alumni money. I guess it's embarassing for their fanbase, but I'm a lot more embarassed for ours.

I laughed.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091

it is terrible to celebrate others' failures

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Id rather be Texas than us.

I'd rather be Texas an lose 100 million - 0 than be in the position USF is now. At least they have the massive funds to make a positive change. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Stop wallowing in our own pity party, and take a moment to smell the roses while someone else wallows in theirs...

Last night, the Longhorns fans were all going ******* with embarassment while being blown out of the arena by their #1 rival, who came in as a 5-10 point underdog. Ain't that cool !!

Go Bulls!

Give it up. We have a portion of our fanbase that just loves wallowing in pity ....... and neither you nor anybody else will deny them that right!

Go Bulls!

Give it up. We have a portion of our fanbase that just loves wallowing in pity ....... and neither you nor anybody else will deny them that right!

I tried.

/thread

pistol_suicide_pumpkin.jpg