• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm checking back for any news, but also to get a sense of how others feel about the situation we are in. Trying to see if others agree with me. I don't see anything yet to give me confidence in next year's season. We are regressing in some areas and stagnating in others. Need a sign of hope or at least some news to point to action and not more of the same stuff that ain't working.

My only hope for next year is other teams in the AAC, UCF for one, being weaker.

They already ARE - they're just better coached

Willie isn't going anywhere... there might be changes on the staff... and Harlan won't be meeting with him until sometime later this week.

Anyone hoping CWT will be fired...

keep-calm-and-keep-dreaming-41.png

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Willie isn't going anywhere... there might be changes on the staff... and Harlan won't be meeting with him until sometime later this week.

Anyone hoping CWT will be fired...

keep-calm-and-keep-dreaming-41.png

Agreed!!! They need to check on this happening after next season. No way does he get fired now. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

I'm checking back for any news, but also to get a sense of how others feel about the situation we are in. Trying to see if others agree with me. I don't see anything yet to give me confidence in next year's season. We are regressing in some areas and stagnating in others. Need a sign of hope or at least some news to point to action and not more of the same stuff that ain't working.

You're not alone. Little hope right now. If they keep CWT I hope he shocks the world and goes 6-6, but I don't see it. Not sure what all the lovers see, either.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

My only hope for next year is other teams in the AAC, UCF for one, being weaker.

They already ARE - they're just better coached

Touche!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Coach Taggart is not being terminated. Go back to the video games.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule trolling the Internet to respond.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Nothing will happen until tomorrow at the soonest anyway

There already has been coordinator and HC firings this weekend.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

Coach T will be back next year. Give him another strong recruiting class and this team will turn some heads next year.

Coach T will be back next year. Give him another strong recruiting class and this team will turn some heads next year.

This is what I want to happen. It would be the best case scenerio for USF if CWT can turn it around next season. Here is hoping that you are right! 

Nothing will happen until tomorrow at the soonest anyway

There already has been coordinator and HC firings this weekend.

Yeah but Harlan already said two things after the loss to UCF. He said that CWT will be back in 2015. He also said that he will have their sit down that he does with all the coaches after the season is over later this week. Would be surprised if anything happened before that.