• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SMU @ Tulsa on CBSSPORTS Noon Today

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I know many people not renewing next year if he is here so if emptier seats in the stadium suit Harlan and other people then enjoy

They've already decided .... even though the season isn't over yet. Some people just aren't cut out to be college football fans ...

or they expect to be entertained at live college football games.

If they're attending USF home games for entertainment purposes only, then I don't blame them one bit  ... I just have a different outlook on being a fan of a sports team, especially a college team.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I know many people not renewing next year if he is here so if emptier seats in the stadium suit Harlan and other people then enjoy

They've already decided .... even though the season isn't over yet. Some people just aren't cut out to be college football fans ...

Because people don't want to spend money to watch crap football, that makes them not true college football fans? I think you can be a fan and support your university in other ways. I am constantly wearing usf gear and talking about how I loved attending usf. I will probably renew my tickets for next year, but I can see why many will not. The product on the field is beyond boring. I think if we showed more progress and had a more uptempo offense people would be more understanding. I still hold out hope we will win 2 more games this year, but who knows

Edited by Nuke2212

Because people don't want to spend money to watch crap football, that makes them not true college football fans?

If this was CWT's 4th, or even 3rd year, it would be more understandable but they're already bailing on him and his second year isn't even complete. That's ridiculous. True college football fans understand that programs cycle. Some USF fans are spoiled because it took our program 16 years to hit a true down cycle and they don't know how to handle it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Because people don't want to spend money to watch crap football, that makes them not true college football fans?

Some USF fans are spoiled because it took our program 16 years to hit a true down cycle and they don't know how to handle it.

Oh without a doubt we got spoiled. People forget we haven't been playing football for 100 plus years like a lot of powerhouse teams. I haven't totally given up on cwt, but if we have this again next year he needs to go. We should be able to have a top 100 offense...that doesn't seem like unrealistic expectations. If he cannot recruit a quality qb or get a juco transfer, we are in deep trouble

Some USF fans are spoiled because it took our program 16 years to hit a true down cycle and they don't know how to handle it.

Oh without a doubt we got spoiled. People forget we haven't been playing football for 100 plus years like a lot of powerhouse teams. I haven't totally given up on cwt, but if we have this again next year he needs to go. We should be able to have a top 100 offense...that doesn't seem like unrealistic expectations. If he cannot recruit a quality qb or get a juco transfer, we are in deep trouble

Don't think anyone here is happy with the results right now, statistically or W/L, and most would agree with you that the end of next year should be the first true measuring point as far CWT's employment is concerned ...