• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike White - very accurate, but telegraphs his passes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The zoning in on the primary receiver was very noticeable throughout the Tulsa game. The Tulsa guy who made the pick 6 made an easy play. But then the pump fake for the go ahead touchdown in the 2nd half was pretty cool. I'm thinking(hoping) that Mike is learning and improving. Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes in order to not make the same mistakes again. Also hoping he is learning from the techniques that work, and he will keep using them. Looking forward to seeing more in the Cinci game.

That pick 6 was not zoning in on the receiver. It was a take the hike and throw it. There was no read on that play.

And Freakshow was waiting on the ball, instead of coming back for it...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

He should be watching coaches film of Brees and Manning regularly this offseason. They are masters at looking off coverage

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

He should be watching coaches film of Brees and Manning regularly this offseason. They are masters at looking off coverage

Good point. I mean How many times do you have to say don't stare down your receiver.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

THe ECU edition of New Era on The Bay had his family. Seemed like nice people who really like USF.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Good point. I mean How many times do you have to say don't stare down your receiver.

Easier said than done I suppose for most. Especially since he's still probably getting used to college game speed.

One thing id like to see them do is what Brees does in warmups. He throws to the first read but then continues as if he didn't throw the pass to every other option. Would think that might help him progress thru reads easier.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you all for commenting on this.  I'm glad that I wasn't the only one seeing this.