• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

it is hot as hell here. where is that cooling zone?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

:popcorn:

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Classic USF!

This had nothing to do with USF, this was the Glazers and RJS. 

I know you all want to point fingers and run around with pitch forks and torches, but this shiz is getting ridiculous. 

Now if we had an OCS I can guarantee you there wouldn't be a half-**** cooling station, it'd be done right

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Classic USF!

I know you all want to point fingers and run around with pitch forks and torches, but this shiz is getting ridiculous.

Now if we had an OCS I can guarantee you there wouldn't be a half-**** cooling station, it'd be done right

How was it the Glazers' fault? Wasn't the issue that it was set up in the opposite end zone from where we publicized it? Are you saying they made us move it at the last second and didn't let us tweet that fact out? Not following you otherwise...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Classic USF!

How was it the Glazers' fault? Wasn't the issue that it was set up in the opposite end zone from where we publicized it? Are you saying they made us move it at the last second and didn't let us tweet that fact out? Not following you otherwise...

I am saying that USF had nothing to do with it. Where it was set up, how it was set up, how many fans there were, what the project even was. The message was relayed from RJS to USF, and all USF did was repost what RJS told them. 

Cross over the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Unless I am suffering from a heat stroke, I see no cooling zone in the north end zone. USF athletics fails again. Nasty email will go to the AD if I do not find this thing.

'

you are one funny dude

maybe next stadium should be partial dome so fans can watch in comfort

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Classic USF!

If we built one now, the cooling system would consist of this ...

43395.jpgfrozen-ice-cube-tray-thumb17620829.jpg

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

...but did you get the apron give away ?

I'm waiting for the vomit bag give away..

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Classic USF!

I am saying that USF had nothing to do with it. Where it was set up, how it was set up, how many fans there were, what the project even was. The message was relayed from RJS to USF, and all USF did was repost what RJS told them.

Cross over the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore

I'm not angry...can't make the 24-hour round trip to games to use the cooling station. Just didn't understand. I guess I still don't...the press release made it seem like USF was setting this up, but you're saying TSA did. So they dropped the ball on informing us where it would be, and tha miscommunication is the problem. If so, it's still a classic USF moment.