• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pics and Vids from Fall Camp 2014 HD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Eric Lee is a beast.  We have some DE's that can make a splash it's just nobody has heard of them yet.  Also nobody has reported or asked Taggart if Tre Griffin is permanently moving to RB from FS.  All of this camp so far has him in a White Jersey taking handoffs.  G. Auman used to catch all this little stuff.

You sure you aren't getting your #37s confused?

37    Rodney Watson  RB  5-11  185  Sr.  Lakeland, Fla. (Lakeland)

37    Trevon Griffin  DB  6-0  204  Jr.  Miami, Fla. (Navy) (Miramar HS)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Great video!  I will say I went to Vero for 3 years, and this is the most spirited I've been for these drills.  The coaches are LOUD & high energy, but lots of positive coaching going on.  We'll know more when we play other teams...but if I'm a WCarolina linemen, I'm NOT looking forward to facing a DL that looks strong & fast, 8-9 deep.

How they fare v Wiscy, then the rest of the schedule, will be the real question.  It all starts up front. Pressure from the DL make the LBs free to hunt & the DB's time to cover...and jump quick passes.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Yea I totally missed Rodney Watson. I'm gonna have to edit some YouTube titles. Thanks.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

My takeaways so far:

* Overall the D is reacting to the ball well & quickly!

* O line seems to be hit & miss so far, but they're not consistently getting beat which is a plus.

* Coaches are getting in there & motivating for the most part, love that junk!

Just trying not to read too much into any of the vids yet, but I'm getting pretty stoked for the 30th. :GoBulls:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Now THASS what I'm talkin 'bout.  I loves me some big uglies in the trenches.

But what I can't tell is what it means good D and bad O v. good O and bad D? Most likely it means some better players and some weaker players. Can't wait to see how these guys do against competition.

Is it just me, or does the pace seem a little lackadaisical?

This is a pass rush drill for technique purposes only.  D'line know what's coming, so O'line is already handicapped before the snap comes.  I think you'll see Daniel Awoleke do a spin move on Knox in there which is pretty snazzy but again, they are supposed to be learning how to shed their guy or just leverage him.  I'm no expert though.

For the most part it seemed like the pace was realistic.  I tried to imagine the time between each snap and it seems that with getting the play in + all our presnap motions, that it is probably fairly accurate. 

There were a couple times the O-lineman would let a guy get by him (that spin move was pretty dynamite) but overall, looks like the OL held their own pretty well. 

usfbullrider, thanks SO much for the vids and pics.  These are great, getting me ready for some football. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Just imagine how many pictures and videos we'd have if none of us had jobs or families!