• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kareem Canty PG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Kareem Canty Enjoys USF, Penn State Up Next

May 4th, 2014 10:49 am

canty.jpg?w=105&h=145Marshall transfer Kareem Canty enjoyed his visit to South Florida this weekend and plans to decide after his trip to Penn State next weekend, he told SNY.tv.

“It was love,†the 6-foot-1 Canty said by text. “I enjoyed it. The coaching staff made me feel like I was home and the weather was beautiful. I felt real comfortable. The athletic director  was a major plus, too.â€

WTF??? Is West Virginia weather THAT bad ....?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

canty.jpg?w=105&h=145Marshall transfer Kareem Canty enjoyed his visit to South Florida this weekend and plans to decide after his trip to Penn State next weekend, he told SNY.tv.

“It was love,†the 6-foot-1 Canty said by text. “I enjoyed it. The coaching staff made me feel like I was home and the weather was beautiful. I felt real comfortable. The athletic director  was a major plus, too.â€

Also have to remember that Canty is familiar with the area from his time spent at First Baptist where I'm sure he made a trip to the campus. Besides he probably likes some rain, lol. I do think he was blown away from the improved facilities, Coach O and his staff, and the potential of the program that they are selling including Mark Harlan. Very impressive by him as you rarely, rarely read about a recruit mentioning an AD. I can't recall seeing that in some time and it just shows how much of a priority getting Canty is for this program with the AD doing some serious recruiting too.

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Canty won't play in 2014.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hunnington is a dump, from the one time I flew in there & drove around with the in-laws.  It looks like the 1970s refused to leave.  Seriously.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Whether he does or doesn't he still would be a HUGE asset to the program. Potential game changer at the PG spot is not easy to come by. Getting him should set the standard as to what caliber of PG USF gets with Coach O in charge. Only go for those that are as good or better then Canty in the future.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Like to see a recruit say the AD was a major plus. Can't remember having read that before...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Whether he does or doesn't he still would be a HUGE asset to the program. Potential game changer at the PG spot is not easy to come by. Getting him should set the standard as to what caliber of PG USF gets with Coach O in charge. Only go for those that are as good or better then Canty in the future.

If we land Canty, I'm hoping that Jaylen Brantley follows him to USF, after he spends a year at JC. What do you think?

Jaylen Brantley â€@Jaybrant2 May 2

Hope my brother @KCANTY1 enjoys his visit to USF..hit my phone pause

Josh Stowers â€@Jstow1447 Apr 30

“@JucoRecruiting: Jaylen Brantley will transfer from Marshall to Odessa JC

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

I think that from the little that I have seen, maybe 8 minutes of highlights and lowlights in total mind you so this can be taken with a grain of salt, he is undersized, has good ball handling skills, good vision, he can do a little bit of everything (shoot from range and slashes), makes a lot of mistakes trying to do too much by himself. I wish I had more to watch and go through.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hunnington is a dump, from the one time I flew in there & drove around with the in-laws.  It looks like the 1970s refused to leave.  Seriously.

Agree.

It's like the bastard stepchild of Pittsburgh and Birmingham