• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eric Dungy transferring to USF?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Surrusly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Just want to understand the "rules" of posting here and the transfer of student / athletes.  Over the last 2-3 months as many USF hoops players have transferred they've been called "quitters".  So, is this kid a "quitter"? 

I recently accepted a new job and left my previous company of 4 1/2 years.  I didn't feel like a "quitter" especially when the first direct deposit hit my account.

Go Bulls!

srsly???

aw_jeez.jpg

SRSLY!!!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just want to understand the "rules" of posting here and the transfer of student / athletes.  Over the last 2-3 months as many USF hoops players have transferred they've been called "quitters".  So, is this kid a "quitter"? 

I recently accepted a new job and left my previous company of 4 1/2 years.  I didn't feel like a "quitter" especially when the first direct deposit hit my account.

Go Bulls!

Him no kwitter

Him ga-rad-jew-ater

Cappishh?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I want to see him catch a TD in Ray Jay....would be cool to see a Dungy getting things done there again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Go Bulls!

This one is simple... those kids didn't graduate and move on to a masters program.... they quit because they got their feelings hurt. 

Dungy graduated and is coming back here for graduate school... and probably to work some of his dad's contacts to get a nice job down the road. 

Night and day different.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

IMO if a kid transfers it doesn't make him/her a quitter. It makes him/her someone that wants to play and go to school at a different university.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Go Bulls!

This one is simple... those kids didn't graduate and move on to a masters program.... they quit because they got their feelings hurt. 

Dungy graduated and is coming back here for graduate school... and probably to work some of his dad's contacts to get a nice job down the road. 

Night and day different.

And the ones who sign with a coach who runs a scheme that they want to play in, when he leaves to get more money, then if you leave you are a quitter.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Your negative view of the "blog" is sort of self-perpetuating. How about some positives?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Your negative view of the "blog" is sort of self-perpetuating. How about some positives?

It absolutely KILLS my productivity.

Oh wait ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hahahahahaha.  C'mon man!  I love your blog and all things USF.  It's humor, jest, joking, kidding, high jinks, tomfoolery, humor, put on, etc.  I tried to leave, but was sent unsolicited communications announcing my "quitter" status

Kumbaya my Bulls, Kumbaya,

Kumbaya, my Bulls, Kumbaya,

Oh Bulls, Kumbaya

I'm sorry sir.  I'm now back in line.  No more humor on the blog.

Go Bulls!

I heard your transfer to the UCF blog was approved.

keeding!  A little levity and light mocking of our admitted hypocrisy should be embraced accordingly.