• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How you like US now ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

You act like a USF fan and alumni wishing that USF had the success that UCF has in football, wishing that the conference champ won the BCS game is an insult to USF. I mean, why else would you keep bringing it up in an insulting way and insinuate that I am some kind of UCF fan?

You can try and spin this any you want but my insults are aimed at a USF fan that is a bigger UCF advocate than any Kanigit posting on here and then chastises other Bulls fans for not feeling the same way ...

And if you want a link, go and dredge through the NC game thread, there is one I posted in there. I'm not Google. Here's a link on how to use that though: http://howtousegoogle.com/

Just say you never saw any other fan of a team with a rival acting the way you do on here and stop this silly charade ...

Stick this somewhere you won't forget it.    https://twitter.com/10AJMcCarron/statuses/420348994653806592

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You act like a USF fan and alumni wishing that USF had the success that UCF has in football, wishing that the conference champ won the BCS game is an insult to USF. I mean, why else would you keep bringing it up in an insulting way and insinuate that I am some kind of UCF fan?

You can try and spin this any you want but my insults are aimed at a USF fan that is a bigger UCF advocate than any Kanigit posting on here and then chastises other Bulls fans for not feeling the same way ...

And if you want a link, go and dredge through the NC game thread, there is one I posted in there. I'm not Google. Here's a link on how to use that though: http://howtousegoogle.com/

Just say you never saw any other fan of a team with a rival acting the way you do on here and stop this silly charade ...

Stick this somewhere you won't forget it.    https://twitter.com/10AJMcCarron/statuses/420348994653806592

That's not a fan (fans are a ton more emotional than players) nor is it a message board. He didn't constantly harp on it nor denigrate other Bama fans for not thinking like he does ... other than that, great job.  :facepalm:

That's not a fan (fans are a ton more emotional than players) nor is it a message board. He didn't constantly harp on it nor denigrate other Bama fans for not thinking like he does ... other than that, great job.  :facepalm:

Marcus-Hall-Double-Finger.jpg

legarrette-blount-punch.jpg

Dude, I'm just calling you Bill O'Reilly from now on.

c17fcd366e73bf091245232a6519854c81222239

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

:rolleyes:

Well, Trip, he gave you two examples counter to your argument, despite there being thousands of football players that aren't overly emotional, and even larger legions of fans that are.  You might as well sit down and shut up now, you've been told. 

There are Bama fans that rooted for Auburn after that heart breaking loss. There are stories everywhere.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20140104/news/140109866#gsc.tab=0

Montgomery Tide fan Dan Lockwood initially shied away from supporting Auburn, hoping instead that Missouri would avenge Alabama's Iron Bowl loss in the SEC championship game.

But when that didn't happen, he said, “I jumped on the SEC bandwagon.â€

Well, Trip, he gave you two examples counter to your argument, despite there being thousands of football players that aren't overly emotional, and even larger legions of fans that are.  You might as well sit down and shut up now, you've been told. 

What he has failed to comprehend in all this is that, as we've been saying all along, it's not that he was pulling for them to win or a made A positive comment on the win ... there were a few USF fans that expressed that opinion ... it is his being on UCF's jock for as long as I can remember and calling out fellow Bulls fans when somebody *gasp* made a disparaging remark about them. He can look to his heart's content but he's not finding another fan in a rivalry acting like he does about them on here. His attempts to are pathetic..... and as far the player/fan being emotional debate, I'll put this guy up against BOTH those clowns he laughingly threw out there:

harvey_collage2.jpg

What he has failed to comprehend in all this is that, as we've been saying all along, it's not that he was pulling for them to win or a made A positive comment on the win ... there were a few USF fans that expressed that opinion ... it is his being on UCF's jock for as long as I can remember and calling out fellow Bulls fans when somebody *gasp* made a disparaging remark about them. He can look to his heart's content but he's not finding another fan in a rivalry acting like he does about them on here. His attempts to are pathetic..... and as far the player/fan being emotional debate, I'll put this guy up against BOTH those clowns he laughingly threw out there:

Link O'Reilly?

30832043.jpg

Edited by slick1ru2

Awesome, you can put mods on ignore! YES.

Pretty soon the only ones you'll be able to interact with will be mike, Ambien, knightro, Goldie, fnf and Knight_Light ....

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Pretty soon the only ones you'll be able to interact with will be mike, Ambien, knightro, Goldie, fnf and Knight_Light ....

He still reads it though, and is pretty transparent about it. In another thread, one of the people he claims to ignore made a post directed at him, and he responded by quoting the "you are ignoring this user" thing that appears. How did he know the post was directed at him if he didn't look?

It just makes his, "I'm ignoring you" proclamations even more childish. Embarrassing, really. But not as embarrassing as the arguments he puts forth.