• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Go Bulls Snub

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Actually, last time I was at Disney I saw Chaz Hine in line for the Maelstrom in Norway at Epcot. Dude was covered in custom USF swag and hot chicks. Also a really bi guy. Shook his hand and gave him the go bulls. Nice guy.

We'll let you fix your own mistake.  Re-read your post.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Actually, last time I was at Disney I saw Chaz Hine in line for the Maelstrom in Norway at Epcot. Dude was covered in custom USF swag and hot chicks. Also a really big guy. Shook his hand and gave him the go bulls. Nice guy.

Yeah. I don't know him like that, but he keeps some good lookin company FWIW.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

Adding to weird places to receive a Go Bulls. Was in the gym last night here at FT Polk LA rocking the USF shirt. Next thing I know heard a Go Bulls fron across the way. Gave some horns and talked to the kid. He just joined the army from out of Brandon. Pretty cool I thought.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477

At the Dolphin hotel in Disney; older guy walked by with a USF polo and my Tampa group gave a go Bulls; no reply...

Come on man!!!!

There aren't too many of us wearing the Green Bulls gear, so it sucks to get the snub.  I will say, it's mainly the older guys who snub.  At the UConn game, young Bulls were searching out fellow Bulls & giving high fives.  But if I'm travelling, and see someone wearing the gear, it's hit or miss.  And, side note, when I do fly, I try to wear a USF shirt, if nothing else, to help with awareness (drop in the ocean, I know, but it's a start).

I do the same, always travel with some green and gold on...and I travel for work a lot.  I'm surprised will all the other USF stuff I see in airports. I'll throw up the horns and I usually get a go Bulls or get a smile.

Me, too. When I'm out of town, I often have someone say something to me about USF when I have gear on.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I had some punk scream Go Knights as I was getting off the elevator yesterday.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

Actually, last time I was at Disney I saw Chaz Hine in line for the Maelstrom in Norway at Epcot. Dude was covered in custom USF swag and hot chicks. Also a really bi guy. Shook his hand and gave him the go bulls. Nice guy.

I just spit my water out...... Absolutely hilarious.......

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I just spit my water out...... Absolutely hilarious.......

Classic wishful thinking!!! Ha

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I generally wear USF gear on travels, like someone said earlier.. Drop in the ocean, but it increases awareness!! lol

I've been snubbed a few times, last time at a mall in Pennsylvania. Dude was ordering lunch for his family and I snuck up on him and shouted "go bulls!!" he wanted no part of it. Lmao.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

On a related note, I hate the situation were in with UCF right now. I'm usually very apt to call out anyone with a UCF shirt or car decal. I'm on vacation in Orlando so naturally I'm seeing a lot of Knights... What smack can I talk anymore???

"hahah pitiful endowment. you suck!"

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I generally wear USF gear on travels, like someone said earlier.. Drop in the ocean, but it increases awareness!! lol

I've been snubbed a few times, last time at a mall in Pennsylvania. Dude was ordering lunch for his family and I snuck up on him and shouted "go bulls!!" he wanted no part of it. Lmao.

You snuck up on him and yelled? Wow.