• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart just blew any chance USF had to win.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

To be honest he blew our chances to win, when he decided to roll out a game day strategy for players we don't have on our team yet. This is Skip's team, as much as we hate it and we need to play Skip ball, as ugly as that is until we have Taggart's players.

Really resisting the urge to give a rude sarcastic remark here ... that is NOT how you build a program.  

I've started using the smazza in places like that .... when you want to say something but it's something not even remotely civil.

I love the smazza icon, but I am quickly beginning to believe it is losing its effect on this board.  We may need to come up with a new smazza.

Not there on that inside joke, but seeing Trip respond with anything but  :facepalm: to that "honest" post is surprising. Maybe that's the smazza?

IMO I don't think you'll find an adequate deterrent for under-educated comments. Even mine...

Edited by raptorcj

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Taggart just blew any chance to win.

To be honest he blew our chances to win, when he decided to roll out a game day strategy for players we don't have on our team yet. This is Skip's team, as much as we hate it and we need to play Skip ball, as ugly as that is until we have Taggart's players.

square-peg-round-hole.jpg

bert_eyes.gif

141625.gif