• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Even trade: CWT for Will Muschamp. Any takers?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Sellular and BullsinTx are the two biggest morons on this forum

Take their posts and threads the same way you do smazza's.

Carry on.

Lighten up Francis.. I just made a thread because all the Gator fans were screaming to fire Muschamp. You're such a crybaby.

Hem, let me ask you another "hypothetical"....

Even Trade: CWT or Nick Saban? Would you take that? If you say yes, then you have no right to complain about the OP.

jon-stewart-huh.gifairplane-cant-be-serious.gif

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sorry you're so chapped. 1100 reads and 70 replies with many different opinions posted. Maybe the Mods should delete all posts that might possibly be considered controversial.

It would be an empty forum if they did that.  It doesn't mean that threads like these should go unchallenged.  People might starting thinking they have merit.

If you feel that your comments are being challenged often by people on this forum then perhaps it should give you pause - unless you are just trolling.

You hit the nail on the head in your last couple of posts.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Sorry you're so chapped. 1100 reads and 70 replies with many different opinions posted. Maybe the Mods should delete all posts that might possibly be considered controversial.

It would be an empty forum if they did that.  It doesn't mean that threads like these should go unchallenged.  People might starting thinking they have merit.

If you feel that your comments are being challenged often by people on this forum then perhaps it should give you pause - unless you are just trolling.

Really need to add, though, that if you've been here long enough, you should know by now the characteristics of a lot of the regulars. There are some who post controversial **** on a regular basis just to tweak ... which is fine because that is a part of message boards ... and you have to learn not to bite, at least not in a serious way. I will admit that Duckhead is very good at it this and you need to take it for what it is ....

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Really need to add, though, that if you've been here long enough, you should know by now the characteristics of a lot of the regulars. There are some who post controversial **** on a regular basis just to tweak ... which is fine because that is a part of message boards ... and you have to learn not to bite, at least not in a serious way. I will admit that Duckhead is very good at it this and you need to take it for what it is ....

Thanks brah, I was fixin to go all mushroom cloud on these punk ass haters. People in Vegas pay top dollar for my comedic genius.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Thanks brah, I was fixin to go all mushroom cloud on these punk ass haters. People in Vegas pay top dollar for my comedic genius.

Let's not go overboard ...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for the insight.  I know the type.  I have not gotten angry at something someone wrote on a message board in 10 years or more and I assure you Turducken does not have it in him.

But in the spirit of your advice I will step away from this thread as it has run its course.  

Edited by mark_my_words

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

It would be an empty forum if they did that. It doesn't mean that threads like these should go unchallenged. People might starting thinking they have merit.

Thanks for the insight. I know the type. I have not gotten angry at something someone wrote on a message board in 10 years or more and I assure you Turducken does not have it in him.

But in the spirit of your advice I will step away from this thread as it has run its course.

Or has it run it's coarse?

Thanks for the insight.  I know the type.  I have not gotten angry at something someone wrote on a message board in 10 years or more and I assure you Turducken does not have it in him.

Appreciate it, and your 170 posts too. Go Bulls!

It would be an empty forum if they did that. It doesn't mean that threads like these should go unchallenged. People might starting thinking they have merit.

Thanks for the insight. I know the type. I have not gotten angry at something someone wrote on a message board in 10 years or more and I assure you Turducken does not have it in him.

Or has it run it's coarse?

isee222-1.gif