• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how does our ad keep his job?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Then why chime in with your comment?

Because it's a message board ... and if you look back, all I did was agree with Ricky's assessment of the situation and a suggestion it was a waste of time to argue this ... then you chimed in.

Thanks for callously tossing me in with the others and comparing the discussion to one with smazza.  I guess that's astute too.

You're welcome ... and yes, it is.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Your BS contributes nothing to the thread.

/end

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

UF needs to fire everyone. Top to bottom. They have a $100M athletics budget and lost to Ga Southern. Like I've said many times, Doug is the Director of Athletics, not football. Yes, it's the high profile sport, but it's also only one sport. Our men's soccer team just went to it's 7th straight NCAA tourney., our lady Bulls basketball recently won an NIT title, our softball team is a perennial great team, our  men's basketball recently won our first NCAA tourney game, our men's golf team is currently ranked #14. It seems to boil down to those who look at football as the athletics department, and those of us that look at the athletics department as a whole.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Your BS contributes nothing to the thread.

/end

Considering who started the thread and it's content, thanks again ....

/out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

UF needs to fire everyone. Top to bottom. They have a $100M athletics budget and lost to Ga Southern. Like I've said many times, Doug is the Director of Athletics, not football. Yes, it's the high profile sport, but it's also only one sport. Our men's soccer team just went to it's 7th straight NCAA tourney., our lady Bulls basketball recently won an NIT title, our softball team is a perennial great team, our  men's basketball recently won our first NCAA tourney game, our men's golf team is currently ranked #14. It seems to boil down to those who look at football as the athletics department, and those of us that look at the athletics department as a whole.

football=$  Rest - not so much.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

UF needs to fire everyone...

Maybe a Freudian slip, but take them for example. Muschamp has had more time to show he can keep the Gators relevant, and they fell on their face. They have to be looking forward to that FSU game like we're looking forward to UCF. But they're holding on to the guy in spite of the product. In Taggart's first year (FIRST year), we should probably just shut up and just do the same.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

UF needs to fire everyone...

Maybe a Freudian slip, but take them for example. Muschamp has had more time to show he can keep the Gators relevant, and they fell on their face. They have to be looking forward to that FSU game like we're looking forward to UCF. But they're holding on to the guy in spite of the product. In Taggart's first year (FIRST year), we should probably just shut up and just do the same.

Sorry, I was being very sarcastic.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Now this is someone that gets it when it comes to Woolard. Too bad some of you cant see the big picture. It is good to see that some fans do get it. As Debo from Friday will tell you. Stop being a ***** and come on!!!!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

77295d1249138683-runs-hot-traffic-this_t

Looks like a younger, fatter Rodney Dangerfield.
Wow that guy has some spread out ribs.

...where exactly were you going with that comment?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

for the handful of mistakes that I acknowledge Woolard of being responsible for, the overall net effect has been positive. He hires a coach and for the most part people think the hire is a good one Then the results are bad and everyone wants to hindsight 20/20 the crap out of him.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's life. It's not 202/20 hindsight

no-- I think you have it right-- 202/20 is about your correct eyesight I'll bet

see how fun it is to cut someones post off instead of taking the ENTIRE thought forward?

Grammar Nazi to the rescue!

3502d765ce5788d4a0c6f88ff8ec0d9d65e0473c

Edited by Sellular1