• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darelle MEvi$$$

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1837044-darrelle-revis-likes-money-more-than-playing-for-the-new-york-jets

He has it backwards.

Held out almost every year of his career.

His pampering from his agents and support group is finally catching up and the over privileged talent is getting to his head. Not gonna end well.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Even if true, sounds like a devil-may-care response to a pretty dumb question.

I will confess, I never really watched Revis when he was with da Jets, but I've watched 8 of 9 Bucs games this year, and it sure appears he loves being a Buc. He still plays with absolute passion and his teammates love him, and by all appearances, the feeling is mutual. He's a team leader and the entire secondary has improved this year and continues to with his presence and performance.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

He made some really nice plays last night. Blew up a couple screens in the backfield and sealed the game with a pick.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

He made some really nice plays last night. Blew up a couple screens in the backfield and sealed the game with a pick.

I know it's natural instinct for a db to catch that ball but a headier play would have been to drop it before he hit the ground ...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

I know it's natural instinct for a db to catch that ball but a headier play would have been to drop it before he hit the ground ...

I agree. It was a fourth down play and he caught it way down the field. If he had 'dropped' it, the Bucs would've had the ball deep in Miami territory. I realize there's not much of a difference since there was about 1:30 left and Miami only had one timeout left, but Revis should've been smarter than that.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I agree. It was a fourth down play and he caught it way down the field. If he had 'dropped' it, the Bucs would've had the ball deep in Miami territory. I realize there's not much of a difference since there was about 1:30 left and Miami only had one timeout left, but Revis should've been smarter than that.

he isn't that smart

and it will be written that in his prime he was on losing teams

he is no deion

Edited by smazza

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

What's not smart about padding your stats with an inconsequential INT? It helps his agent's sales pitch for the next big contract.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Got barely any work today. Don't think Matt Ryan looked his direction once.