• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF has and will always do things in a 1st class manner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

One of the things that CWT and Doug Woolard have stressed to us is that USF will do things in  a 1st class manner. USF will not cheat to get ahead like Miami and UCF. USF will not rush to build an erector set on campus stadium. If they do build one, it will be well done kind of like Minnesotas. USF may not be winning on the field right now, but I promise you that we will get there soon. No need to USF to pay player's coaches or have boosters pay players to come to USF. We will get the players that want to be USF BULLS!! We will suspend or kick out anyone that continues to get into trouble. We wont be like UF when they had Urban Meyer and look the other way. All that winning at UF during Meyer's era seems to be forgoten now as it was not done the right way. Believe me, if USF wanted to sacrifice their morals for winning they would have hired Bob Huggins when they had the chance to. They would have hired Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino. Instead, USF hires the classy coaches that will get us far in the long run. It will make us more proud than to cheat to get ahead like many other programs have done. GO BULLS!!!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well this one will get a lot of fish.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Could you please post this week's LOTTO numbers while you're at it?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

One of the things that CWT and Doug Woolard have stressed to us is that USF will do things in  a 1st class manner. USF will not cheat to get ahead like Miami and UCF. USF will not rush to build an erector set on campus stadium. If they do build one, it will be well done kind of like Minnesotas. USF may not be winning on the field right now, but I promise you that we will get there soon. No need to USF to pay player's coaches or have boosters pay players to come to USF. We will get the players that want to be USF BULLS!! We will suspend or kick out anyone that continues to get into trouble. We wont be like UF when they had Urban Meyer and look the other way. All that winning at UF during Meyer's era seems to be forgoten now as it was not done the right way. Believe me, if USF wanted to sacrifice their morals for winning they would have hired Bob Huggins when they had the chance to. They would have hired Mike Leach or Bobby Petrino. Instead, USF hires the classy coaches that will get us far in the long run. It will make us more proud than to cheat to get ahead like many other programs have done. GO BULLS!!!

sounds like an excuse for failing

urban meyer didnt do anything wrong at florida

usf is not in a p5 conference so our pool of recruits in a tier or two below of what is was 2 years ago

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

usf is not in a p5 conference so our pool of recruits in a tier or two below of what is was 2 years ago

Caught one!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

oh no.... :baghead:

No wonder Orlando school thinks we are delusional.

May I ask what is the purpose of this thread??

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

You keep moaning about the recruits which sounds plausible until one actually looks at rivals or cbs, etc.  Looks like USF is no worse than before and looks to be ahead of some household names.  Not breaking any records but not taking a dump just yet. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

You keep moaning about the recruits which sounds plausible until one actually looks at rivals or cbs, etc.  Looks like USF is no worse than before and looks to be ahead of some household names.  Not breaking any records but not taking a dump just yet. 

usf is alot worse  being in non p5 conference-------    it is rather obvious

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Hasn't USF usually been ranked in the 40s at best?  Yahoo Rivals and CBS rank USF 38th, for what its worth.  Not tearing up CFB but staying around where they have been.  I would have thought USF was in the 60s or 70s given the situation but that is not the case.  The only thing in doubt is if these guys actually sign. There are plenty of big name P5 teams behind USF, including the vaunted Trojans of USC who are at 70 partially due to sanctions.

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Oh, I thought this was about the USF Capital One Mascot Challenge Vote Machine.