• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Folks!! Enjoy the ride!! The rise of USF!! GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Am I and NCBull the only ones that thought the O P was a fishing expedition?  Hooked at least 1 more.

Hooked you twice as well!!

CR was just holding the net as you and the rest were being reeled in ...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Don't think I've commented on the post.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

The fishing expedition reeled in a smazza.

Trollers gonna troll...

U-Mad-Bro_o_134190.gif

probably wise to just enjoy the win and hope for more this year. Don't really see this game as being the indicator that we have somehow turned a corner.

Good win-- enjoyed it. Leave it at that for now. It was exactly like we blew Cinci's doors off other than some pretty decent defense all night long.

If there would have been 2 more minutes in that game, we lose.

probably wise to just enjoy the win and hope for more this year. Don't really see this game as being the indicator that we have somehow turned a corner.

Good win-- enjoyed it. Leave it at that for now. It was exactly like we blew Cinci's doors off other than some pretty decent defense all night long.

If there would have been 2 more minutes in that game, we lose.

have no idea why you quoted me as your off the wall comment had ZERO to do with anything I wrote.

Because you said it wasn't exactly like we blew cinci's doors off. Did you not watch the game at all? If they had another possession they would have scored another TD. Jeez, lighten the F up.

Don't think I've commented on the post.

You didn't. You recognized the post for it was .... My metaphor must not have been clear.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

12-0 in 2014 is a real possibility

You heard it here first, Brad is calling it!

On topic, many people, myself included, thought Woolard hit a "home run" by hiring Skip Holtz too. Can't we just once let things play out without having to constantly at every single moment in time be declaring USF's future to be either mind-blowingly amazing or suicidally depressing? Why do so many people constantly feel the need to make these grand, all-encompassing, all-or-nothing declarations with virtually no evidence gathered yet? Is it a cry for attention, or what?

I think it's called being a fan and having an opinion.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

On topic, many people, myself included, thought Woolard hit a "home run" by hiring Skip Holtz too. Can't we just once let things play out without having to constantly at every single moment in time be declaring USF's future to be either mind-blowingly amazing or suicidally depressing? Why do so many people constantly feel the need to make these grand, all-encompassing, all-or-nothing declarations with virtually no evidence gathered yet? Is it a cry for attention, or what?

Just because something is "an opinion" doesn't mean it's not dumb as hell.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe you're not aware but a message board is usually there for info and opinions. If you don't like to read the opinions or they make you mad then don't read the threads..

Maybe you're not aware but a message board is usually there for info and opinions. If you don't like to read the opinions or they make you mad then don't read the threads..

If you don't want your opinion critiqued, don't put it out there. That too is what message boards are there for.