• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I see this team slowly improving the defense and special teams are well ahead of offense but once offense is clicking watch out....

Yeah, if our OL continues to improve in pass protection, I am starting to gain confidence in Eveld to get the ball to targets.  I saw the man delivering some missiles tonight.  Would have been great if Hopkins could have caught that one in the end zone, that would have been THE pass play of 2013 if he had held on.  

The pass protection did look better tonight and Eveld had some time on some plays  to find his receivers. It definitely feels great to get a W!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm just happy my son can finally end his hunger strike over this team the last month. Assuming he's just taking a firm stance and not finding some demented 3 year old joy in watching me slowly go crazy at dinner time every night when he says, "I don't want to eat" and push his plate away.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we will take it

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Huge that this win was over Cincinnati, one of the three Big East holdovers that will be sticking around in the AAC.  Still have UCONN and UCF on the schedule for more 'bigger than one game on the schedule' opportunities. 

I thought the defense's aggression and line penetration early in this game set the tone.  There were something like 3 fumbles and the blocked kick all in the first 7 minutes of the game.  We ended up getting points and not letting our TO hurt us.  Absolutely huge.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I am happy with the W.  I am still concerned with some things but we will discuss those this week.

Yes Dad.