• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lets take a positive spin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

It does suck where we are currently.  I do see us growing as a team.  I was there yesterday and even though there were a ton of Canes fans, I heard a alot of Bulls fans when we scored.  Our offense showed potential, our running game is good.  We were burned deep and across the middle, but we had chances.  I saw two dropped possible interceptions and a few possible fumbles.  Sometimes the balls doesn't bounce your way.  I see this team getting its first win next week, Bench is getting confident throwing.  He has to learn to just throw it away when under pressure.  I do blame Coach Taggart for the defensive touchdown,  Why the hell would you have an inexperienced QB try to throw the ball on 3rd down on the 3 yrd line.  If you want him to throw, put him in the shotgun, not under center.  Anyway, back to the positive. Our guys played hard,  I 100% believe Coach will get us to a more respectful team.  Didn't we all already write this year off anyway?  I did.  My expectations were only to grow.  Lets all go on Saturday and show this team we are with them through this, not just when they are winning.  

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Good post man

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I'll be there.  Starting to ramp up my tailgates as that is becoming the highlights of game day for me.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

We could be Louisiana Tech fans... That's a sinking ship if I've ever seen one. If they're smart, they fire Holtz and call Lane up immediately. Kiffin still had USC performing even though the program was heavily sanctioned. He's an upgrade on Holtz from a X's and O's standpoint for sure and the guy can recruit.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be there.  Starting to ramp up my tailgates as that is becoming the highlights of game day for me.

+1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Actually I can't get out of my Saturday shift so I will not be making it. Last time I missed a game due to work was UCONN last year. That one went well (depending on your view) so I am optimistic.

Joking aside, I saw a solid offense on the first drive AND the last drive. Considering where we are, also that we were playing MIAMI.. We did well. The AAC is no Miami so we may have a chance at a few wins. I just wish we could throw the ball more... The last drive gave me hope for our future. It WILL get better.