• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sheer Talent

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Joe - i know you've taken a lot of crap on other threads.  I wasn't picking at you so much as I was curious as to why that sticks in your craw so much.  Fair enough explanation.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

La tech got hammered by army. Holtz has destroyed one program and in process of destroying another one. What freaking bum.

As long as we are paying him I will be watching his results and rejoicing in his every loss.

And despite what his valiant defender insists they were hammered by Army. Army!

After the high flying team they were used to, those poor LaTach fans aren't gonna know what hit them.  They are about to be Kragholtzed!

The natives are already restless at LaTech.  Hahahahaha~!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?122774-Fire-Holtz&s=8dddfd291b2df9ad42d3c613d1b7dd49

• Upvote 2

After the high flying team they were used to, those poor LaTach fans aren't gonna know what hit them.  They are about to be Kragholtzed!

I feel for them. They think their cupboard was left bare. They have no idea what's coming.

Though to be honest, Holtz may be back at his level of competency. One step down from his Peter Principle disaster.

• Upvote 1

The natives are already restless at LaTech.  Hahahahaha~!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?122774-Fire-Holtz&s=8dddfd291b2df9ad42d3c613d1b7dd49

Going there is like Groundhog Day, reliving what we went through. It's a very guilty pleasure.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Joe - we all get that the first game was unacceptable all around. But why do you have such a ***** for killing the coaches over that game. Several FBS teams lost to FCS opponents this year. We aren't the only ones. And our talent level has proven out the ineptitude of the previous staff. Is there someone else you would have preferred as HC? Why so much hate for the coaches?

That's wasn't a loss like Oregon State or Kansas State. That was an as kicking the worst in I-A/I-AA history. It broke a record that was 30 years old.

I don't hate our coaches. I just don't like the way they've made the transition. Too complicated. a lot of bad play calling .

The talent isn't great, but its not 32 to McNeese and 18 to FAU bad.

Today would have happened regardless though. We don't have the dogs to hang with Miami. I'm not in pieces over this one.

I think its the perfect storm of everything. And each alone isn't as bad as people think. But when its put in the blender, poo comes out.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

La tech got hammered by army. Holtz has destroyed one program and in process of destroying another one. What freaking bum.

Not really. Did you watch the game? They were actually in their game in the 4th qtr. BTW, Army has beat Leavitt.

35 to 16 enough said.

They were down 2 scores beginning of the 4th, 28-16, nuff said, you didn't watch the game.

Oh only down two scores to Army, yeah thats a great game.  lol 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Shouldn't have lost to McNeese. I don't care how bad our QB situation is.

3 turnovers and a safety for 23 points. another punt to 33 yard line. sorry a bottom of the barrel d-1 team can't oversome that.

please tell me what the coaches could have done differently to change the outcome of that game.

We have up 425 yards defensively. It wasn't a handful of fluke plays, it was bad coaching all around. If you don't think a team at our level shouldn't get curb stomped by McNeese you're in denial.

McNeese was #9 team in 1-aa as of yesterday. with a 4 year starting QB. 16 returning starters.

You can't point to tottal yards given up and use that to blame coaching. it could easily be lack of talent(on our part) and experience(on their part) that allowed them to gain all those yards.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Not really. Did you watch the game? They were actually in their game in the 4th qtr. BTW, Army has beat Leavitt.

35 to 16 enough said.

They were down 2 scores beginning of the 4th, 28-16, nuff said, you didn't watch the game.

Oh only down two scores to Army, yeah thats a great game.  lol 

no need to mention losing to Tulane who went 2-10 last year and then following that up with losing to Kansas who hadn't beaten a d-1a program in like 2 years.

that guy is toxic

Edited by Bull94