• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Up to old Tricks with AA in her usual role

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the truth really hurts

and this article hights the quick usf fall from grace

it all started when we stopped playing them

leavitt's ego ultimately destroyed our program

Edited by smazza

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

the truth really hurts

and this article hights the quick usf fall from grace

it all started when we stopped playing them

leavitt's ego ultimately destroyed our program

Skip Holtz's inability to coach/recruit destroyed our program.  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Um... what in that article wasn't true? Everything was pretty much dead on to reality of the current situation.

Find it curious that ESPN isn't even covering the American, yet AA can spare the time to write a lengthy article after climbing out of that cesspool she dwells in. Heck, ESPN no  longer ranks AAC teams in the recruiting comparisons.But BMM and AA can sure find time to kick us around during our historical low.

I find it curious that you feel it necessary to attempt to bash her for writing an incredbly accurate and truthful article.  I sense someone has a crush...

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Um... what in that article wasn't true? Everything was pretty much dead on to reality of the current situation.

Find it curious that ESPN isn't even covering the American, yet AA can spare the time to write a lengthy article after climbing out of that cesspool she dwells in. Heck, ESPN no longer ranks AAC teams in the recruiting comparisons.But BMM and AA can sure find time to kick us around during our historical low.

AA is the non-major writer, and its a relevant story with these weekend's games. Change your skirt and move on

It sure sounds like you are Mr. Adelson.

I'm going to defend Adelson. She's really good at what she does and is well respected by her colleagues. Just because you don't like what she says doesn't mean she's a hack.

Greg has come on here and said the same thing.

Disclaimer: I do somewhat know her husband.

Ok, maybe you are not Mr. Adelson.  However, "I do somewhat know her husband", WTF does that mean.  Sounds a little "ghey" to me.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yeah. Totally. I'm just plowing the guy when she isn't around.

You don't get out much do you?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Find it curious that ESPN isn't even covering the American, yet AA can spare the time to write a lengthy article after climbing out of that cesspool she dwells in. Heck, ESPN no  longer ranks AAC teams in the recruiting comparisons.But BMM and AA can sure find time to kick us around during our historical low.

I find it curious that you feel it necessary to attempt to bash her for writing an incredbly accurate and truthful article.  I sense someone has a crush...

I guess it's accurate if you think USF is a commuter college and Notre Dame and Auburn are in Florida. If you do, can't really help you. Might want to take your argument to a UCF board. Most of of us are a little better informed here.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

I guess it's accurate if you think USF is a commuter college and Notre Dame and Auburn are in Florida. If you do, can't really help you. Might want to take your argument to a UCF board. Most of of us are a little better informed here.

I know sometimes he seems to look too far into things, but I'm with Bill on this. She is pretty much blatantly slamming USF in that article, regardless of our troubles the last few years. There's no point in referring to USF as "the commuter school in Tampa" other than to slam - this was not for informational purposes. She goes on to backhandedly reference the in-state wins before going into the main topic of the article.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

The beginning of this article definitely mocks USF. On top of that UCF has a 3-0 start and now suddenly they have a hype machine behind them it seems like. USF has had hype machines too but at least we had consecutive seasons of 5-0 starts over ranked opponents during that time. I will say of UCF wins vs South Carolina then they hype is deserved, but not just yet.

Also the writing is pretty poor IMO. Had to re-read some sentences get the intended meaning from them.

Edited by Gismo

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Just watch what you write, folks. 100% guarantee media members read this board. Even if AA doesn't personally... let's be mindful of impressions our fan base can give off when discussing the merits of folks who write about our program for a national audience. Not convinced? See: Brett Vendetta McMurphy.