• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Basketball exhibition game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

It is not listed on USF Basketball 2013-2014 schedule, but I found out that the team will be playing exhibition game vs Barry Univ (Sunshine State Conf) at SunDome on Monday 11/2 at 7:30.     Season starts on Sat 11/9 vs Tennessee Tech

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Sounds like a McNeese St trap game...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I don't think these exhibitions are open to the public. Didn't we play one against Miami and another school, whose name escapes me, last year, which were closed?

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  0

Correct on last year playing Miami in closed door practice session.  However USF played Eckerd College in exhibition last year that was open to public.  I was in attendance and believe we only won by 10 points.  This was actually the first game in new SunDome.   The exhibition game against Barry Univ this year will be also open to public.  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Correct on last year playing Miami in closed door practice session.  However USF played Eckerd College in exhibition last year that was open to public.  I was in attendance and believe we only won by 10 points.  This was actually the first game in new SunDome.   The exhibition game against Barry Univ this year will be also open to public.  

Excellent, thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Excellent, thanks.

Do we get our season tix seats for this game or is it just open seating?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Excellent, thanks.

Do we get our season tix seats for this game or is it just open seating?

Usually get one exhibition game with the season tix and it looks like this would be the one ...