• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You think we have it bad? Think again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We haven't had a winning season since 2010.  

Georgia, who was in the SEC championship game last year, about 10 yards from going to the national title game, plays a super tough opponent in Clemson on national TV in week 1 and gets a tough loss by 3, and you get this guy crying for Mark Richt to be fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2j0FsDkUqg

So everyone quit your bellyaching, because we're just a little ol' team from the AAC that should be happy just playing bad football.  

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Richt has been in the hot seat for a few years for many UGA. THIS was supposed to be the year after they played Alabama so well last year.  Its like people complaining about the mid season slumps of USF, not able to compete in conference, while beating ranked OOC opponents. No matter how high up the food chain your team is, there will still be a glaring issue that fans are going to get upset about and outsiders wishing they had it so good.

Edited by slick1ru2

I'd take Richt. Matter of fact in my NCAA 14 dynasty he is my OC after being fired from UGA.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Both my coordinators left for HC jobs...I assume I cannot hire my own OC/DC because the CPU did it for me do you know of a way to hire your own?

Both my coordinators left for HC jobs...I assume I cannot hire my own OC/DC because the CPU did it for me do you know of a way to hire your own?

Nope. Year two mine left for HC jobs too and year 3 the same and that was when the CPU hired Richt.  And year three I have Bench on the Heisman watch list.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

it really is dumb that you can't hire your own

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Richt wins 10-games per season and the fans are not happy with him. Oh how it reminds me of the good old days when our program was on an upward trajectory and our fans weren't happy with our coach.

Careful what you wish for UGa, believe me, college football is fragile.

In other news, I fully blame Georgia's loss on their AD. ESPN probably waved a bunch of money at them and got them to play that game as the opener. What moron with national title hopes wants to send their team on the road against a top-10 team to start the season? I guarantee you that Richt didn't make that decision. I am certain that he would have rather had a cup-cake to tune up before starting with Clemson and South Carolina. Maybe they could have used McNeese as their cup-cake and saved us some embarrassment too... that's it, I am blaming the UGA athletic director for what we saw on Saturday. I feel much better now.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

it was probably booked a long time ago

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

it was probably booked a long time ago

I'm sure the game was booked, but, probably not scheduled for the opener until ESPN wanted a "big game" for the opening weekend. I don't doubt that they were lined up to play one-another, but, there is no way that either team would have set that up for the season opener.

GA plays North Texas and App. State later this year. Clemson plays South Carolina State and the Citadel... highly doubtful that either team scheduled 2 cup-cakes but wasn't planning on one of them being the opener.