• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did you know... USF Football players are your fellow students, right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

Huge difference between booing aimed at players, and booing aimed at a football program, athletic dept, and/or university. 

The booing that was going on Saturday was aimed at the athletic department and the university, not the players. And it's well deserved. 

It's not Floyd's fault that he's the best option at QB. 

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

WOW, you were able to make sure that the players know that you were booing the football program, athletic department, and/or university. Please enlighten us on how you were able to do that. Let me get this straight if you and another person were standing on a street corner and people started pointing at the 2 of you and laughing you would know who they were laughing at? I call BS, all the kids know is, as they were running off of the field people were booing.

Yeah, it's a cool thing. It's called reason. I used my brain. You should try it.

Spare me the stupid analogies. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Huge difference between booing aimed at players, and booing aimed at a football program, athletic dept, and/or university. 

The booing that was going on Saturday was aimed at the athletic department and the university, not the players. And it's well deserved. 

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

WOW, you were able to make sure that the players know that you were booing the football program, athletic department, and/or university. Please enlighten us on how you were able to do that. Let me get this straight if you and another person were standing on a street corner and people started pointing at the 2 of you and laughing you would know who they were laughing at? I call BS, all the kids know is, as they were running off of the field people were booing.

Yeah, it's a cool thing. It's called reason. I used my brain. You should try it.

You used your brain? wait what? Ha! 

If you have a problem with the AD write or call him, booing the guys on the field does not send the message to him.

If you have a problem with the football program don't buy tickets, and complain to your rep, or simply leave. That sends that message

If you have a problem with the University drop out or support another university. 

You have every right to speak your mind and make your feelings heard. However booing the field is tasteless, and ineffective and demoralizing to a team. When has a team ever made a comeback when they are completely demoralized? 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

Explain how you made sure that the kids knew that you weren't booing them. You think that the analogy is stupid becuase it blows your BS "reasoning" out of the water.

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

Explain how you made sure that the kids knew that you weren't booing them. You think that the analogy is stupid becuase it blows your BS "reasoning" out of the water.

Easy -  I wasn't booing. I don't boo. I find in tasteless. 

But for your entertainment, I'll give you some examples. When a coach calls a draw play on 3-15, and fans boo - The kids know the crowd isn't booing them. When a player enters the game and people boo - It's obvious that he is the target. I'm offended that you think these kids are so stupid. 

And no, your analogy is really just stupid. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

But for your entertainment, I'll give you some examples. When a coach calls a draw play on 3-15, and fans boo - The kids know the crowd isn't booing them. When a player enters the game and people boo - It's obvious that he is the target. I'm offended that you think these kids are so stupid. 

So let me see if my short-bus-riding brain can figure this out. You find booing tasteless but your whole argument is that the booing was warranted. Stop, man, please just stop trying to explain.

"Boooo...hey, man, I'm not booing you exactly. I'm booing your bosses...BOOOOOO...love you guys, keep trying...BOOOOOoooooo"

I don't care if you're the friggin' MAN in your own mind, you have nothing even close to reason. Either boo the product on the field that includes all the players playing badly, or just confront the specific department/people you're angry with and leave the players out of it if you feel they're exempt. Don't expect people to read your mind, it's a terrible thing...

• Upvote 1

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

So let me see if my short-bus-riding brain can figure this out. You find booing tasteless but your whole argument is that the booing was warranted. Stop, man, please just stop trying to explain.

"Boooo...hey, man, I'm not booing you exactly. I'm booing your bosses...BOOOOOO...love you guys, keep trying...BOOOOOoooooo"

I don't care if you're the friggin' MAN in your own mind, you have nothing even close to reason. Either boo the product on the field that includes all the players playing badly, or just confront the specific department/people you're angry with and leave the players out of it if you feel they're exempt. Don't expect people to read your mind, it's a terrible thing...

I agree with you - Based on your previous posts, it's probably too hard to grasp, for you. 

I don't have to "either boo the product on the field" yada bull****, or "confront the athletic department". I am not limited to those options. Nice reasoning, Tex. 

Nevermind, but I definitely see why you keep changing names. It's hard to build "legend" status with a "I know you are but what am I?" portfolio of deep thoughts.

Nevermind, but I definitely see why you keep changing names. It's hard to build "legend" status with a "I know you are but what am I?" portfolio of deep thoughts.

I've never changed my name, Tex. It's a conspiracy theory joke dating back years, that TripleB tastefully perpetuates.

You on the other hand are just an offensive blowhard that attacks people based on their number of posts and/or discontent with the AD. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Rueb, I applaud you for not booing. If you re-read my post, you'll see that part my statement was "I call BS, all the kids know is, as they were running off of the field people were booing." Part of your statement was: "When a player enters the game and people boo - It's obvious that he is the target. I'm offended that you think these kids are so stupid." Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

Rube, I definitely also applaud you for not booing. Keep classy and keep your team first!