• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gatherings for Bulls FB around Atlanta

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

New to the board this year, and this absolutely breaks my heart. I lived in ATL for 16 years, never was able to find a group to meet up with! Just me and like one other guy I knew. Man, guess I lived in a bubble over in Gwinnett/Duluth, but I sure do miss Atlanta...except for the traffic and those looonng drives everywhere, lol. Have fun, Georgia bros!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Wow! Didn't expect this many responses.  Greatly appreciated.  I mentioned Meehan's to the bride and she didn't seem opposed to the idea.  I just need to work on her a little more.  It would be nice to meet some fellow Bull's fans up here.  Admittedly I avoid Atlanta like the plague due to the traffic and I don't know anything about Meehan's or the area.  Anybody willing to provide some input?  The bride and I are closer to sixty than fifty and our hyper partying days are well past; not that we don't enjoy a good party now and then.  Thanks again for the help.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I've never been to Meehan's but I've been to Atlantic Station plenty of times.  On Saturdays, as long as there isn't a GT game at the same time of the Bulls game, you should probably be fine taking I-75 down to Brookwood connector, and you get off at the 14th St/17th St. exit.  Atlantic Station is to the right. 

If you're having trouble getting your wife to agree to go, have her drop you at the restaurant and she can go over to IKEA, which is just a few minutes away on 16th St.  If you get there right before game time, she can probably occupy herself there for the duration of the game, or at least most of it.  There are also a ton of other shops IN Atlantic Station that she can browse through if she doesn't want to drive over there.