• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football season must be here....

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  725
  • Days Won:  0

negative(even though realistic) comments arent welcomed early in the season

the board is filled with such hope and optimism

with bench at qb there certainly will be hope and something to build on

the only negative is our conference affiliation

Seems like the QB battle will be between Floyd and Bench. Greg says that Floyd has been leading the 1's with Eveld on the 2's. However, I don't think they brought in Bench without giving him a shot at starting.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

Why not blackball the fake fans? Or have some Admin person respond to each and every one of their posts with a code word that lets everyone else know that we are on to them. Guess it's easier said than done.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Zeitgeist 

~ ~ |~~

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Why not blackball the fake fans? 

Because there aren't any ....?

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Trolls are getting active on the board. Negative USF comments from newer posters. Many started a year or so ago when they knew they were getting into the same conference.

So you're saying we have a sleeper cell of Kanigits on the board??

Not hard to figure out who they are when they post. Less than 2 years on board, low post count, passive aggressive posts, slide in negative OCS comments, occasional UCF positive comments, slam our team coaches programs campus school etc, but in a more subtle way. Throw in the occasional positive post about some benign USF related thing to keep from being ID'ed..... During recruiting, were quick to slam a possible recruit or parent of a recruit in hopes the recruit would read the board and get pissed. Yes, that happened a lot, go back and read those posts on the board closely.

I'd estimate we have at least 20 posters on here that are clear UCF sleepers trying to build post counts. I may sound paranoid but I am aware of at least a few UCF guys who spend a lot of their efforts on hating everything USF. UCF hardcore fans obsess over USF. Though we don't reciprocate, which pisses them off more. Need evidence, just look at the Grothe/UCF issues with him and his dad and texts to his cell. You cannot get 100's of texts from people, including threats, unless they obsess about you. Flip that circumstance around and it would not have happened from USF to UCF. 4 - 0 must bring out the best and worst in people.

Some of you may think I am paranoid. Maybe a little. But if you really look at it with an open eye and review posts for some of these folks, you will see what I mean.

Why do I care? I have been here since 2001 and enjoy a community of like minded USF supporters. Through good and bad, we have shared our opinions and love for everything USF related. We were under the radar, and things were good. But now we have an opposing fan base to the East who are in our conference and cannot seem to worry about their own program. To make their point, everything they do is in relation to USF. BHNS vs RJS, CUSA vs BE, GPA for entering freshman, etc..... It is like we are the benchmark they aspire to. We are like the little brother who over-achieved and they are the jealous big brother who didn't live up to the parents expectations. They cannot feel good about their program without finding something wrong with USF.

Okay, enough with my ranting. I just ask our true USF friends to keep up with "questioning" those posters who seem suspicious, because they probably are.

Don't worry incrediBULL, I love a little paranoia in the morning.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

Trolls are getting active on the board. Negative USF comments from newer posters. Many started a year or so ago when they knew they were getting into the same conference.

So you're saying we have a sleeper cell of Kanigits on the board??

Not hard to figure out who they are when they post. Less than 2 years on board, low post count, passive aggressive posts, slide in negative OCS comments, occasional UCF positive comments, slam our team coaches programs campus school etc, but in a more subtle way. Throw in the occasional positive post about some benign USF related thing to keep from being ID'ed..... During recruiting, were quick to slam a possible recruit or parent of a recruit in hopes the recruit would read the board and get pissed. Yes, that happened a lot, go back and read those posts on the board closely.

I'd estimate we have at least 20 posters on here that are clear UCF sleepers trying to build post counts. I may sound paranoid but I am aware of at least a few UCF guys who spend a lot of their efforts on hating everything USF. UCF hardcore fans obsess over USF. Though we don't reciprocate, which pisses them off more. Need evidence, just look at the Grothe/UCF issues with him and his dad and texts to his cell. You cannot get 100's of texts from people, including threats, unless they obsess about you. Flip that circumstance around and it would not have happened from USF to UCF. 4 - 0 must bring out the best and worst in people.

Some of you may think I am paranoid. Maybe a little. But if you really look at it with an open eye and review posts for some of these folks, you will see what I mean.

Why do I care? I have been here since 2001 and enjoy a community of like minded USF supporters. Through good and bad, we have shared our opinions and love for everything USF related. We were under the radar, and things were good. But now we have an opposing fan base to the East who are in our conference and cannot seem to worry about their own program. To make their point, everything they do is in relation to USF. BHNS vs RJS, CUSA vs BE, GPA for entering freshman, etc..... It is like we are the benchmark they aspire to. We are like the little brother who over-achieved and they are the jealous big brother who didn't live up to the parents expectations. They cannot feel good about their program without finding something wrong with USF.

Okay, enough with my ranting. I just ask our true USF friends to keep up with "questioning" those posters who seem suspicious, because they probably are.

Don't worry incrediBULL, I love a little paranoia in the morning.

For real! lol