• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Am I missing something? (TV exposure)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The problem I have with ESPN 3 is the f'ing blackouts.

Different problem here, as my isp doesn't offer access at all, but there's a similar potential solution...

If anybody's willing to "explain" their ability to access ESPN3 while away from their home isp's network, that would enable the rest of us to do so as well. Stuff like this would be better done thru PM's than thru open forum posts, though.

PM me if you're willing.

Thanks!

I use this simple browser add on to keep me safe while traveling.... I used the free version. 

http://www.hotspotshield.com/

Still requires isp sign-in info

No soup for me.

:(

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Different problem here, as my isp doesn't offer access at all, but there's a similar potential solution...

If anybody's willing to "explain" their ability to access ESPN3 while away from their home isp's network, that would enable the rest of us to do so as well. Stuff like this would be better done thru PM's than thru open forum posts, though.

PM me if you're willing.

Thanks!

I use this simple browser add on to keep me safe while traveling.... I used the free version. 

No soup for me.

Yes it does. But if you have that information and login you should have full access no matter where you may be traveling. 

Hopefully this will be a useful tool for staying secure over wifi for some other board members at least. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The other point that is ignored, only the first 2-3 Saturdays are scheduled TV-wise...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

PM me if you're willing.

Thanks!

No soup for me.

Dude, I'll give you my bright house login. Let me look it up and I'll PM it to you

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

PM me if you're willing.

Thanks!

No soup for me.

Dude, I'll give you my bright house login. Let me look it up and I'll PM it to you

You da man!

:D