• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gametracker Game 3 - USF vs UConn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

RPI up to 96. Will still need to basically win out for an at large. Or they could just win the conference tourney. That'd be nice.

Edit: The Notre Dame and Seton Hall series are going to be HUGE. But even St Johns just took 2/3 from UL. The Johnnies are up next for us.

We have to win the ones we are supposed to first. UF(No 19 ) will be a nice test on Wed. Too bad it's at that rest stop in Gainesville. The Johnnies next w/e are really important. hopefully we get the masses there for the games. Nice move on the RPI up 40+ points in just over a week. Winning solves a lot of problems.Will be interested to see how are Ranking turns out tomorrow. Got a link where you pull RPI from? Don't give up right before the miracle happens.

/

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Got a link where you pull RPI from? Don't give up right before the miracle happens.

/

I use Warren Nolan a lot. It updates everything live and up to the minute. It isn't quite "official", but it usually isn't too far off from the NCAAs version that they release every week.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

12 in a row?? Where's those Fire Prado posts? Come on people it's all a fluke.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

RPI up to 96. Will still need to basically win out for an at large. Or they could just win the conference tourney. That'd be nice.

Edit: The Notre Dame and Seton Hall series are going to be HUGE. But even St Johns just took 2/3 from UL. The Johnnies are up next for us.

We have to win the ones we are supposed to first. UF(No 19 ) will be a nice test on Wed. Too bad it's at that rest stop in Gainesville. The Johnnies next w/e are really important. hopefully we get the masses there for the games. Nice move on the RPI up 40+ points in just over a week. Winning solves a lot of problems.Will be interested to see how are Ranking turns out tomorrow. Got a link where you pull RPI from? Don't give up right before the miracle happens.

Official NCAA stats. Prolly won't be updated until sometime Tuesday

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/baseball/d1/ncaa_baseball_rpi

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Updated Big East standings:

Team ... W-L ... GB  ... GR [Tie-Breakers]

USF.... 10-2 ... 0.0 ... 12

Pitt.... 9-3 ... 1.0 ... 12

UL...... 8-4 ... 2.0 ... 12

RU...... 8-7 ... 3.5 ... 09 [vs UConn 5/3]

UConn... 8-7 ... 3.5 ... 09 [at Rutgers 5/3]

SHU..... 7-5 ... 4.0 ... 12

SJU..... 7-8 ... 4.5 ... 09

GU...... 5-7 ... 5.0 ... 12

ND...... 4-8 ... 5.5 ... 12

UC...... 4-11 .. 7.5 ... 09

VU...... 2-10 .. 8.0 ... 12

Sitting pretty on top with a 1-game lead on Pitt, who we hold the tie-breaker over, and a two game lead over the favorite Louisville. Next series is critical not because of who it is, but because of what they've done. St Johns just beat UL 2-1, so taking a series from the Johnnies will give us a tiebreaker over UL since we don't play them head-to-head.

According to WarrenNolan, our RPI is now up to #94.

Our 12 game winning streak is the 3rd longest active streak in the nation (UNC and NC State are both at 14 wins).  We've also won 4 road games in a row, which is tied for 9th among active streaks. Our home win streak of 8 wins is tied for 9th as well.

Its nice to see that the guys have rallied from the low point of getting smacked around by FGCU and losing a series to Georgetown. I'm still in the "fire Prado" camp, but he's certainly making the case to put me back on the fence. I'll see how the season plays out.

But for now...........
BEAT FLORIDA!!!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Those boys just keep finding a way to win.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Updated Big East standings:

Team ... W-L ... GB ... GR [Tie-Breakers]

USF.... 10-2 ... 0.0 ... 12

Pitt.... 9-3 ... 1.0 ... 12

UL...... 8-4 ... 2.0 ... 12

RU...... 8-7 ... 3.5 ... 09 [vs UConn 5/3]

UConn... 8-7 ... 3.5 ... 09 [at Rutgers 5/3]

SHU..... 7-5 ... 4.0 ... 12

SJU..... 7-8 ... 4.5 ... 09

GU...... 5-7 ... 5.0 ... 12

ND...... 4-8 ... 5.5 ... 12

UC...... 4-11 .. 7.5 ... 09

VU...... 2-10 .. 8.0 ... 12

Sitting pretty on top with a 1-game lead on Pitt, who we hold the tie-breaker over, and a two game lead over the favorite Louisville. Next series is critical not because of who it is, but because of what they've done. St Johns just beat UL 2-1, so taking a series from the Johnnies will give us a tiebreaker over UL since we don't play them head-to-head.

According to WarrenNolan, our RPI is now up to #94.

Our 12 game winning streak is the 3rd longest active streak in the nation (UNC and NC State are both at 14 wins). We've also won 4 road games in a row, which is tied for 9th among active streaks. Our home win streak of 8 wins is tied for 9th as well.

Its nice to see that the guys have rallied from the low point of getting smacked around by FGCU and losing a series to Georgetown. I'm still in the "fire Prado" camp, but he's certainly making the case to put me back on the fence. I'll see how the season plays out.

But for now...........

BEAT FLORIDA!!!

That's why I'm here! Compete!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Got a link where you pull RPI from? Don't give up right before the miracle happens.

I use Warren Nolan a lot. It updates everything live and up to the minute. It isn't quite "official", but it usually isn't too far off from the NCAAs version that they release every week.

A link is that funny looking thing with http at the beginning. BTW, Ryan has us up to 94 by the end of the night and UF has an RPI of 18. Beat them and we will soar again. Not that I think RPI is the be all to end all. It has the same inherent flaws that all computer programs have.

Edited by Bullwinkle