• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any NYC metro or LI Bulls fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

As a Bulls fan, college football season sure is lonely around these parts.  I'm looking to maybe get some fans together at a pub in NYC/Long Island to catch some of the games this season.  Would anyone be interested?  I'm in central Suffolk, but would be more than willing to take the train into NYC, do some pre-gaming and chill out. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

There is the NY Alumni group, they normally meet at redemption for the games, there is a group on facebook for more info.  Attendance is normally linked to the success of the team

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10

There is the NY Alumni group, they normally meet at redemption for the games, there is a group on facebook for more info.  Attendance is normally linked to the success of the team

Thanks.  I'm new around here, still trying to navigate the place...

Jay

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Email usfalumniny@gmail.com for more info. Here's the most recent newsletter

Dear New York Bulls,

Our thoughts are undoubtedly with our fellow Bulls in the Boston area tonight. Despite the somber events of the day, we wanted to remind you of what we have planned for the weekend.

Saturday, April 20th at 12:00 pm
Pre-election Volunteer Interest Meeting
Redemption NYC, 1003 2nd Avenue (NW corner of 53rd Street)

Interested in getting more involved in the New York Chapter of the USF Alumni Association? Join our leadership board! Christina Cameron, the Alumni Association's Director of Geographic Outreach, will be attending, and we'll go over leadership opportunities and needs within the chapter. This is a great way to get the inside scoop prior to elections and find out how you can help develop our chapter.

Sunday, April 21st at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
9/11 Memorial 5K Run/Walk Family Day
Vesey Street, between Church Street and Broadway, near the 9/11 Memorial Preview Site
Registration for the 5K has officially sold out, but we invite you to join your New York Chapter at the Family Day after the run/walk. The Family Day will take place from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. Since the event is held over the course of several hours and we want you to feel free to come and go as you please, we won't have an official meetup, but I'd encourage everyone to wear Bulls gear to identify each other at the event.

Can't attend the event but still want to help? You can still participate in the 9/11 Memorial 5K Run/Walk as a "virtual runner" hereRegister as a Virtual Runner and commit to running, walking or participating from home. You will still receive the official 9/11 Memorial 5K Run/Walk T-shirt to show your support. No matter how you participate, let's get together as fellow USF Bulls to honor, remember, and reunite for this great cause!

In Public Relations or Marketing?

If you're in public relations, marketing, or a related field, and would like to offer some advice to a graduating USF student who will be moving to New York in August, please let me know. The graduating student will be starting her Master's Degree at NYU in the fall and would appreciate any advice our alumni may have to offer. If interested, please reply to this message so that I may forward her contact information to you.

Hope to see you this weekend!

All best,

Cassie

---
Cassie Hanjian
Chair
University of South Florida Alumni Association
New York Chapter

USFAA_NewYork_Green-and-Gold_Horiz.png

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

As a Bulls fan, college football season sure is lonely around these parts.  I'm looking to maybe get some fans together at a pub in NYC/Long Island to catch some of the games this season.  Would anyone be interested?  I'm in central Suffolk, but would be more than willing to take the train into NYC, do some pre-gaming and chill out. :GoBulls:

I was in New York last summer for work training and went to the Redemption bar(http://www.redemptionnyc.com). There were some fans there which was nice to see, but since the game was only being broadcast on ESPN3, they brought everyone downstairs into the basement. It was a little cramped, but it was still cool to sit and chat with USF alumni living in New York who still have a passion for rooting on their alma mater. It is definitely worth checking out. It's by 53rd St and 2nd Ave.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

I have a friend on LI, just forwarded the email from above to him, he is a great USF fan and great guy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Days Won:  12

Just checked LinkedIn - the "University of South Florida - New Yorkgroup has 11 members

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

NYC Bull here. Would love to get together this coming season. Shoot me a PM, and we can exchange E-mails.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Love the bull on bull love