• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's money sports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I know money is important....but so is quality of life...If someone enjoys watching a USF baseball game and pays $.50  is there realy anything wrong with that.

I can imagine lots of USF graduates having Staford loans to pay and looking for work.  They still love their school... let's cut them a break...

Go Bulls

Who said there was anything wrong. I was just saying that while baseball takes in money, it is a long way from paying all of its bills (which is true of everything except football and men's basketball).

I think our Olympic sports are priced prefect. Affordable for everyone. We want bodies in the stands to support those teams.

Can anyone comment on student access/fees for attending games.  .I believe there is a student section at Football Games are these free/reduced fees.  How about other sports..

Full stands helps team performance and recruiting...Should pricing policies be reviewed???

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I know money is important....but so is quality of life...If someone enjoys watching a USF baseball game and pays $.50  is there realy anything wrong with that.

I can imagine lots of USF graduates having Staford loans to pay and looking for work.  They still love their school... let's cut them a break...

Go Bulls

Who said there was anything wrong. I was just saying that while baseball takes in money, it is a long way from paying all of its bills (which is true of everything except football and men's basketball).

I think our Olympic sports are priced prefect. Affordable for everyone. We want bodies in the stands to support those teams.

Can anyone comment on student access/fees for attending games.  .I believe there is a student section at Football Games are these free/reduced fees.  How about other sports..

Full stands helps team performance and recruiting...Should pricing policies be reviewed???

Did you actually attend USF,?   You have a lot of opinions about USF sports, yet appear to know nada about USF sports.  Have you ever been to a game?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I know money is important....but so is quality of life...If someone enjoys watching a USF baseball game and pays $.50 is there realy anything wrong with that.

I can imagine lots of USF graduates having Staford loans to pay and looking for work. They still love their school... let's cut them a break...

Go Bulls

Can anyone comment on student access/fees for attending games. .I believe there is a student section at Football Games are these free/reduced fees. How about other sports..

Did you actually attend USF,? You have a lot of opinions about USF sports, yet appear to know nada about USF sports. Have you ever been to a game?

But he has ADHD. Didn't you hear?

I know money is important....but so is quality of life...If someone enjoys watching a USF baseball game and pays $.50 is there realy anything wrong with that.

I can imagine lots of USF graduates having Staford loans to pay and looking for work. They still love their school... let's cut them a break...

Go Bulls

Can anyone comment on student access/fees for attending games. .I believe there is a student section at Football Games are these free/reduced fees. How about other sports..

Did you actually attend USF,? You have a lot of opinions about USF sports, yet appear to know nada about USF sports. Have you ever been to a game?

No i never attended and I have never gone to a game.  I buy season tickets because I'm as stupid as some of these TROLL Posts..

What I have learned is to distinguish quality...And to ignore STUPIDITY..I have nothing to prove to you with your comments since it would do no good...STUPID IS STUPID.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Mviusa @ 13:19 is right.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

Mviusa @ 13:19 is right.

Could be a first ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Go Bulls

No i never attended and I have never gone to a game. I buy season tickets because I'm as stupid as some of these TROLL Posts..

What I have learned is to distinguish quality...And to ignore STUPIDITY..I have nothing to prove to you with your comments since it would do no good...STUPID IS STUPID.

Go Bulls

Pointing out that you don't know **** about 97% of the things you write about isn't technically being a "troll" in the true spirit of the definition. Trust me, none of us that does it is trying to get you to respond in 14 more posts back and forth to yourself. Also, any chance English is your second or third language?

Go Bulls

No i never attended and I have never gone to a game. I buy season tickets because I'm as stupid as some of these TROLL Posts..

Go Bulls

Pointing out that you don't know **** about 97% of the things you write about isn't technically being a "troll" in the true spirit of the definition. Trust me, none of us that does it is trying to get you to respond in 14 more posts back and forth to yourself. Also, any chance English is your second or third language?

English is a second language...Spanish is third 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791

The only money making college sports are the ones shown on TV with paying advertisers.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Go Bulls

Go Bulls

English is a second language...Spanish is third 

Gibberish seems to be your first!