• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tajee Fullwood, ATH, Tampa Bay Tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Glad he stuck around. McCants is the real need at WR this class, though, since it looks like we aren't getting Jojo.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Also interesting that his official announcement says CB, so they must plan on using him on the defensive side of the ball.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Also interesting that his official announcement says CB, so they must plan on using him on the defensive side of the ball.

I saw that too...he's 6'2", so could be a big pass disrupter. But you gotta think they take a look at him at WR too.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Great stick...one of my favorites coming in.  Only McCants seems to be a "maybe".  Anxiously waiting.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Great stick...one of my favorites coming in.  Only McCants seems to be a "maybe".  Anxiously waiting.

Wait no further ... McCants is a Bull.  :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I don't know why, but Fullwood is the guy I wanted to stick the most. Great news/

I don't know why, but Fullwood is the guy I wanted to stick the most. Great news/

Because he's fluid.  I know it says CB, but I sure hope we find a way to get the ball in his hands.

Because he's fluid.  I know it says CB, but I sure hope we find a way to get the ball in his hands.

We got some pretty decent guys to carry the ball and catch the ball now.  We really need cover CBs ... hopefully he fits that bill.

We got some pretty decent guys to carry the ball and catch the ball now.  We really need cover CBs ... hopefully he fits that bill.

As I posted earlier, we have some "true" CB, in Nichols, Sawyer & Abraham.  One of my co-workers saw Nicols play v Dwyer in Jupiter in the Fall, and cited him as a real ball hawk, who will be an impact player.  He's a Canes fan, so he also told me NO WAY is he coming to USF (UM, Baby!).  Well...I've enjoyed showing him the commit proof.

I'm sure Taggart will sort this out, but it looks like we're done well on the skills players.

Now...will we have the mean OL to make holes?

We only pulled in three OL commits in this class, from the looks of it, unless we get Ward.  Hopefully they'll be able to plug-and-play, we need serious improvement in that area (pass pro and run blocking).