• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Bad Ugly vs Bowling Green

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

USF needs to be more consistent shooting from the perimeter in order to beat teams that will zone defend us the rest of the way this year. We have no interior presence to gobble up offensive rebounds and get garbage putbacks, so that shooting from someone other than Rudd is going to have to get clutch quickly before the start of conference play.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Oh please, we would be better served running with Hawkins, Leday or anyone else there in our slowdown offense like last year if you are only trying give someone else a rest.

Honestly, from what I have seen from him so far, I'd rather put one of the Smith girls from the ladies BB team in there (and I'm not trying to be funny). At least there is some BB skills and acumien there. I can't see one thing that he contributes. He can't catch, he can't shoot, he can't move to defend. I really don't see it.

I guess we have to rely on Stan's judgement, but I really want to see this guy make some, any contribution. Even if it catching a pass or 2 this season.

Why don't we wait until the guy is healthy... mobility is extremely important in basketball. If you Google him you will see old videos of him and he was much more agile and could actually run... one thing he is doing is setting monster picks giving us some wide open shots. Look at his offer list tons of big school interest. He's only a frosh so lets hope he gets healthy learns to play in the system and be a beast

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

Collins needs to start playing better.....i really like the defense and energy Brock had. im still waiting on musa to do something....

Edited by mjadams

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Collins needs to start playing better

Are we watching the same team? Dudes a straight up fighter, 6th in the country in assists while putting up 10 points per game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Collins needs to start playing better.....i really like the defense and energy Brock had. im still waiting on musa to do something....

Ummm... Dude's been a baller even through injuries..

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Actually Collins needs to start playing a little "less well"

He keeps ramming his tiny body into the other players (and the court!) he's going to seriously hurt himself...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

You got 2 out of 3. I can see Brock stepping into the Hugh Robertson role and Musa is still feeling his way around.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

We are watching the same game....i like Collins...guess i am expecting more....bgsu pt guard owed him