• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bobby Petrino...SEAL THE DEAL!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

Not gonna happen. If you listened to DW's presser, he mentioned integrity like 4-5 times. Same goes for Davis.

Integrity from the guy that gave a losing coach an extension so that he could include clauses to line his own pockets and stick USF with the $2.5M bill.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Not gonna happen. If you listened to DW's presser, he mentioned integrity like 4-5 times. Same goes for Davis.

Integrity from the guy that gave a losing coach an extension so that he could include clauses to line his own pockets and stick USF with the $2.5M bill.

There's a difference between integrity and a stupid decision. Let's hope he uses better judgement with this hire than his extension of Holtz.

There's a difference between integrity and a stupid decision. Let's hope he uses better judgement with this hire than his extension of Holtz.

Extending Holtz after a losing season - stupid decision. Giving a coach an unwarranted extension in an attempt to line your own pockets - lack of integrity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

As a fan, I love you man. But that Flamingo has got to go....lol....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Don't get your hopes up. According to this board, our coach has to be one part saint, one part offensive genius, one part mayor, one part slick recruiter, one part professor, and one part family man. Apparently, it takes all this things to tell 18 - 22 year olds how to play a game.

lol. And after reading that article it sounds more like the boss knee jerked and fired her rather than Petrino pushing his way to get her fired. If I was the HC of USF and someone walked in with a UCF hat on, I'd probably throw things at them.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

As a fan, I love you man. But that Flamingo has got to go....lol....

haha...branden, the Flamingo will never die.

Petrino is the man for the job. If he wants it.

Today we spell redemption: B.O.B.B.Y.

GO BULLS!!!

Huh? DW wrote his own contract extension? Riiiiiiight.

Ok, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm sure he had no idea about the incentive matching.

"Nearing the end of USF's fiscal year, on the same day Genshaft sent Woolard the offer letter, he signed an extension for football coach Skip Holtz, and the next day, for men's basketball coach Stan Heath, with both new deals including upgraded postseason incentives. Genshaft co-signed the extensions on June 25, with Holtz's bonus for winning the Big East doubling to $200,000, and $400,000 for playing in the national title game. Heath, whose previous contract paid him $25,000 for making the NCAA Tournament, now gets $50,000 for that, as well as an additional $25,000 for each NCAA Tournament win."

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

oK2Sf.gif Edited by usf97

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It would be a miracle if we hired Petrino. The guy's a football savant.

Edited by Bull Martin

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I like the Flamingo :)