• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is the timetable on Musa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

I enjoy seeing his enthusiasm before games getting the guys worked up but want to see what he can contribute. The original word was halfway through the OOC schedule, which we are approaching. It appears we are pretty deep at the 2 but can always use more toughness and defense. Itd be nice to notch a win against a SEC opponent and shoot for an upset in Oklahoma, all hands on deck!!

Edited by inTransit

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

He should be ready in a week, but they are being cautious and holding him out for 2 more weeks. The OKST game is up in the air.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

He should be ready in a week, but they are being cautious and holding him out for 2 more weeks. The OKST game is up in the air.

About what I heard ... He is practicing some but 2 weeks before getting into game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the info! I've been wondering when we would see on the court. I know we could use the depth in bigger games...

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Greg Aumanâ€@gregauman

USF's Stan Heath says Bulls guard Musa Abdul-Aleem (foot) cleared by doctors to practice w/ team, could return next week at Oklahoma State.

Greg Aumanâ€@gregauman

USF's Stan Heath says Bulls guard Musa Abdul-Aleem (foot) cleared by doctors to practice w/ team, could return next week at Oklahoma State.

Key word....could.

I was told Monday night at Stetson that it would be two weeks. Oklahoma State would be 9 days and the following game is Youngstown State (22 days). We'll see if Stan is cautious about him rushing back.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Thought I should mention, Musa is a real good guy. He lives in the complex next to mine so I always see him on the Bull Runner on our way to campus. This is a guy who's proud to be a bull and he shows it and tries to show his love for USF whenever he can. Wish I could say that for some of the other athletes.

Thought I should mention, Musa is a real good guy. He lives in the complex next to mine so I always see him on the Bull Runner on our way to campus. This is a guy who's proud to be a bull and he shows it and tries to show his love for USF whenever he can. Wish I could say that for some of the other athletes.

I want him back so bad right now! I really think he is this year's Ron Anderson. He has a lot of passion and he's a good player. Heath said the other night in his radio show that Musa knew the entire offense when he was able to finally practice on Tuesday. That shows me that even when he's injured and unable to play, he's studying the playbook and watching film. He wants to get better, and I hope that work ethic and passion rubs off onto some others *cough*Vic*cough*.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982

When Aleem is good and healthy he's probably the starting SG. Heath says he's the most highly rated guy from that class and is going to be a stud. Tough, physical, leadership, and can shoot it from 25ft is what Aleem gives USF.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335

Might make his debut tonight