• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need to start looking at Will Grier (QB)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

The one I hated to see go was Teddy Bridgewater. It was down to us and UL and we wouldn't or couldn't take the other half of the package in his buddy Eli Rodgers. Strong snagged them from right underneath us. They came to meet with Skip before they even went to Louisville. Imagine where we might be right now if TB had started for us the last 2 years. Maybe we would have been having press conferences all day. I'll never forgive Holtz for this one. He cost us 3 yrs(and counting) of mediocrity, but may have cost us our future as well.

I think it was more the fact that he wanted immediate playing time and Holtz couldn't offer that because BJ was a junior at the time and had the upper hand because of game time experience. There were no QB blockades at Louisville. I don't blame the kid anyways, who would you rather play for, Holtz or Strong?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Bridgewater made the right choice. CSH was stuck. I can't blame CSH either for not being able to promise him playing time. A lot of expectations w/ BJ

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

The one I hated to see go was Teddy Bridgewater. It was down to us and UL and we wouldn't or couldn't take the other half of the package in his buddy Eli Rodgers. Strong snagged them from right underneath us. They came to meet with Skip before they even went to Louisville. Imagine where we might be right now if TB had started for us the last 2 years. Maybe we would have been having press conferences all day. I'll never forgive Holtz for this one. He cost us 3 yrs(and counting) of mediocrity, but may have cost us our future as well.

Unless Bridgewater was a lockdown corner or All American free safety, he wouldn't have made that big of a difference the last two years .... and neither TB nor Holtz had/has any impact on what's been going on with conferences this week.