• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BBall Team is still in the off season

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Could have sworn I've seen like an million "we are a basketball school" over the last few weeks - not yet. The loss of Hugh was huge and I think many have over estimated this team. Hope I'm wrong but no inside presence and no ability to rebound doesn't give me much hope.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I yelled, I cheered in the student section. But when you are getting destroyed in just every facet of the game how loud can you be? Don't blame this on the students. We came out FLAT from the get go and UCF determined the pace from there. This is the teams fault. If we came out with energy and played hard the student section would of been screaming.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

I yelled, I cheered in the student section. But when you are getting destroyed in just every facet of the game how loud can you be? Don't blame this on the students. We came out FLAT from the get go and UCF determined the pace from there. This is the teams fault. If we came out with energy and played hard the student section would of been screaming.

They should be screaming regardless. It was ucf in the dome, they should know to defend our home against that gutter trash.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

I totally agree. It's hard to get loud when you're getting your ass handed to you

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

They should be screaming regardless. It was ucf in the dome, they should know to defend our home against that gutter trash.

Trust me I HATE ucf, but our team played like s#it! The fans showed up, students showed up, but the team didn't

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Yep, that's how real rivals do it ...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Painful.

I took my wife to this game. She hates me now.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Painful.

She should hate you .... Why would you take a loved one to a game where you're going to have a large contingent of those douchebags present??

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Painful.

She should hate you .... Why would you take a loved one to a game where you're going to have a large contingent of those douchebags present??

I wasn't thinking. Major doghouse mode.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

WTF are you supposed to yell when you're down 20?

Blaming the students for anything here is a total cop out.

The team sucked tonight, Hopefully we can repay the favor in their house.