• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football History (humor)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

USF, UConn Make History

Holtz Changes Status Quo

Saturday night at Raymond James Stadium was one for the record books. All 524 attendees left the game stunned and shaking their heads. Said one USF fan, "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself." Said another shocked fan "It was so shocking, so stunning, I dropped my beer. I just couldn't believe it. I didn't know that it was even possible." An almost speechless USF coach Skip Holtz could only shake his head and mutter that "these things sometimes happen." UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni was seen laughing hysterically and banging his head on a brick wall. The Glazers stated that Pasqualoni would be held responsible for any damage to the wall. According to an official NCAA spokesman this has never happened before. "Its certainly a first. The NCAA will investigate to see if there were any irregularities but its doesn't seem like there were any."

For the first time in college football history both teams in a game managed to lose. It is believed that this outcome had never occurred before at any level. This claim however, is disputed by ESPN analyst Lee Corso who insists that it also happened in the USFL. This would be difficult to confirm since no one ever paid attention to the USFL.

In a related story, the major sports betting parlors in Las Vegas stated that since there was no winner all bets on the game are counted as losing bets. Los Angeles attorney Steve Mazza has already filed suit on behalf of the bettors, saying "They watched the game, didn't they suffer enough?"

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

UCONN's coach ------> :bang:

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

If this happens, who can claim "LAST PLACE" in the Big East? Will we need a playoff, or will we get any consideration because we have better companionship and character qualities?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Overall record - BULLS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE BIG EAST!

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

USF, UConn Make History

Holtz Changes Status Quo

Saturday night at Raymond James Stadium was one for the record books. All 524 attendees left the game stunned and shaking their heads. Said one USF fan, "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself." Said another shocked fan "It was so shocking, so stunning, I dropped my beer. I just couldn't believe it. I didn't know that it was even possible." An almost speechless USF coach Skip Holtz could only shake his head and mutter that "these things sometimes happen." UConn coach Paul Pasqualoni was seen laughing hysterically and banging his head on a brick wall. The Glazers stated that Pasqualoni would be held responsible for any damage to the wall. According to an official NCAA spokesman this has never happened before. "Its certainly a first. The NCAA will investigate to see if there were any irregularities but its doesn't seem like there were any."

For the first time in college football history both teams in a game managed to lose. It is believed that this outcome had never occurred before at any level. This claim however, is disputed by ESPN analyst Lee Corso who insists that it also happened in the USFL. This would be difficult to confirm since no one ever paid attention to the USFL.

In a related story, the major sports betting parlors in Las Vegas stated that since there was no winner all bets on the game are counted as losing bets. Los Angeles attorney Steve Mazza has already filed suit on behalf of the bettors, saying "They watched the game, didn't they suffer enough?"

Haha good stuff

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

Hey, I liked the USFL. It was alot of fun.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Pretty good stuff.