• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Doug Wollard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Hope your correct, I cant stand to look at him, He and Skippy should ride off into the sunset dancing over thier 'RAINBOWS AND PROUD OF THEM CRAP"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Woolard is a weasel.........Extensions for sub par coaching ?????......Not just football boys and girls. Why did he fire EC (Cardieri) if you are not going to hold everyone to the same standard?????

Edited by jg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

I think we need to clean house and Wollard should be the first to go!

What's the deal with all these repetitive threads? How many threads do there need to be of the same things? If someone needs to be fired then it is the Moderators of this message board who obviously are asleep at the wheel. The board needs cleaning up badly. At least 90% of these FB related threads can be grouped together to form one that then can be pinned at the top.

What do you want to talk about then?

Okay, it isn't Friday but I'm back. Let's talk about how the offensive line, you know the one with RS freshmen and sophomores and are Skip's recruits, seems to be doing pretty well. That should throw the Board into a tizzy. He actually seems to have done something right.

Maybe we can talk about the running game and how shocked I am at the success, overall, of the RBs. Lamar's injury is horrible. After that long run last week I told my son-in-law that that was the most exciting play I've seen by the offense in a long time. When he got even with the last DB we looked at each other and said "Touchdown". Knew no one was going to catch him.

But "Fire Doug Woolard" and "Fire Skip Holtz" is so much more entertaining the 30th time a topic has been started.

Look, I get being pissed, I'm pissed. But reading the same crap every morning just isn't fun and there is nothing new to discuss. How many times can you say it? He either will or he won't.

But there were some good things that happened on the field. And if you happen to be AT the game and don't read the "in game" thread, there is little talk on here about what has happened on the field, other than "we lost again".

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I think we need a mcmurphy thread.... haven't seen one in a bit. :FIREdevil: