• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many losses more = fired? I volunteer to be slapped!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  245
  • Days Won:  1

Do things stay the same if we lose the remaining games?

How about with just one win?

I mean 2 million a year and that kind of job security is golden --Notre Dame golden.

Okay, somebody set it up. I'll show up so he can slap me and get this thing moving to the right direction. McRib is at ESPN; we'll notify him, too.

[Yes, any of you can slap me. But I get to kick you in the nads afterwards!] :GoBulls:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I would still think that even if we lost most of the remaining games that Skip may remain as coach as long as our coordinators get canned. That buyout amount may be stopping them from firing him. Who knows, we have not been in this situation before

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I would still think that even if we lost most of the remaining games that Skip may remain as coach as long as our coordinators get canned. That buyout amount may be stopping them from firing him. Who knows, we have not been in this situation before

it shouldn't stop them. payout of $500k a year still leaves us $1.5M per year to pay a coach and we break even. we can find somebody better than him for $1.5M per year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

it shouldn't stop them. payout of $500k a year still leaves us $1.5M per year to pay a coach and we break even. we can find somebody better than him for $1.5M per year.

I agree

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Don't forget we'd still be down at least cosh's salary too. What kind of guarantee do the other coaches have?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

If I was running it I would have cosh and holtz fired last night.... let fitch coach the team and one of the other coaches run the defense.

Don't forget we'd still be down at least cosh's salary too. What kind of guarantee do the other coaches have?

it's just cosh and it's just 1 year. no one but head coaches have a guarantee usually. tell woolard to take a pay cut or take a hike.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

This.

Skip will remain HC if he guts his staff, that's the deal Woolard will give him.

I think there will be a couple conditions for next season though.

Lose to UCF= Done

No Bowl next year= Done.

Edited by LifeIsBully

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

If I was running it I would have cosh and holtz fired last night.... let fitch coach the team and one of the other coaches run the defense.

I agree. Not that Fitch is secure, but better. He's made adjustments at least.

I agree. Not that Fitch is secure, but better. He's made adjustments at least.

BJ passed the ball 30 tmes in a gmae we led by 20 at the half. he averaged over 11 yards per carry. fitch isn't any good either. he aalmost got Hopkins killed again on a -3 yard pass. 2 weeks in a row. high risk; low reward.

what happened to Shaw? no offense to murray but Shaw is better. he averaged almost 9 yards per carry and got 4 freaking carries.