• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. Florida, Thursday at SunDome

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

How did we get a home game?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

We sent in like every date that we could host because we really wanted to host and Florida did not send in any dates they could host

Guest Mag P
This is just bad timing....Everyone I know is away on Spring Break and I am trying to make them all come back

Chris, I'll TRY to be there thrusday, can't promise anything.  I'm workin' my butt off this week since it's SB and Busch Gardens thinks giving me serious overtime is funny.  I should be in the Bahamas, damnit!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

MagPie... not going to Spring Break is a shame. It is one of the wildest weeks you can ever have. I'm working 13 hour days M-F now, and would trade the world for the opportunity to goto Spring Break. If you save this post, and I'm still with the same job next year (it's a very well paying job... note to Vicki Mitchell in five months to call me for a donation), I will front your Spring Break no questions asked. Although I've been sick the past few days, I did spoil myself and got a BMW Z3 as a late 30th birthday gift for myself as I needed a car that is better on mileage than my Toyota Forerunner was. By August, I will be a lot further ahead of the game than I ever anticipated. I intend on flying 1st Class to the USF-UM football game... that was something I never imagined after just graduating in August of 2004. I thought that would at least be six to 10 years down the road. For now, I have to pinch pennies for one last month and then it's clear sailings! Here's to being in the right place at the right time! Thanks Bulliever for convincing me to moving out here and for your wife for telling me what field to get into... Long hours... but when we do have time for lunch, it will be at Christy's Cabaret on me.

A "Very Tired, But Moving Forward in Life" Sheriff

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Wow dude! Seems as life's roll of the dice went your way for once. That's super. Glad to hear it. What is it your doing? Last talk was you were thinking of teaching? Sounds super though.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

Set the tone! Beat the Gators Thursday, and we'll return the favor Friday!