• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well either way congrats.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Not a troll think most people on this site know that. I'm just a realist fan. Not the type to say oh my team is the best and we will killl you type fan. Don't think USF will take UL to the woodshed but, I do think it comes together forthem tomm. UL seems due for a letdown and I think the USF kids will be ready that's all. Take it how you want.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Also no habit of coming and saying we will lose and starting a reverse mojo. That's laughable.

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757

For the sake of the big east, I hope not

I have no idea how you could put this crappy,awful conference ahead of our crappy, awful team. Seriously, to hope Louisville beats us just for the Big East sake is moronic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Even though USF fans aren't really agreeing with me on my upset pick.

I think the week off was good for our team and I could certainly see them coming out of the corner like a caged animal.

The only issue is that there is no faith with the coaching staff.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

I have no idea how you could put this crappy,awful conference ahead of our crappy, awful team. Seriously, to hope Louisville beats us just for the Big East sake is moronic

maybe he wants holtz gone, so he's thinking of the team :D

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

sounds like a guy who has a habit of saying the other team will win on one of their message boards as a proven reverse mojo move

ok-- HE'S right-- UL LOSES TO USF!

REVERSE THE MOJO-- bite him in the arse

Louisville will destroy us!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  1

We are in the middle of tv negotiations , if you like it or not the big east is our home for the foreseeable future. Our conference needs the most national exposure it can get including having 2 ranked teams square off in a few weeks (cincy and the ville). 1 win does nothing for us and knocks Louisville out of the rankings . And like the previous poster said the more games we lose the faster we get rid of skip.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We are in the middle of tv negotiations , if you like it or not the big east is our home for the foreseeable future. Our conference needs the most national exposure it can get including having 2 ranked teams square off in a few weeks (cincy and the ville). 1 win does nothing for us and knocks Louisville out of the rankings . And like the previous poster said the more games we lose the faster we get rid of skip.

+1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

It's way beyond moronic .... the tv powers that be aren't going to be swayed one or the other by two ranked BE teams playing each other in a couple of weeks. They can see the big picture just as well as anyone can. To hope that USF loses this, or any other, game, for almost any reason, is total ********.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

So I've been thinking about this thread. Just two months ago, the fanbase was expecting to be playing FSU for a Top 5 ranking. Now the fanbase has decided the team will never win another game. Ever.

This would surely make a good thesis for someone in the Psych Department. Large Group Bipolar Disorder.