• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Kickoff Boycott vs. Syracuse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

No one ever is in their seats for the opening kickoff anyway...you'll need another idea for it to be understood.

Unfortunately, this is true. I tailgate before every game with about 7-10 other alumni. My wife and I always leave the tailgate with at least enough time to catch the opening kickoff. The rest of my group continues getting hammered and usually make it into the stadium late in the first or in the second.

It's a similar situation with many bandwagon fan, which comprises a large majority of our fan base.

didn't always seem like it was this way--- Holtz is contagious -- even the fans lack passion

It's gotten worse under holtz, not to mention our introduction sucks! We need something exciting to motivate fans to get in their seats before the game. I know I use to always get to my seats 15 minutes before kickoff, now I'd rather hang out with friends.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  151

No one ever is in their seats for the opening kickoff anyway...you'll need another idea for it to be understood.

Unfortunately, this is true. I tailgate before every game with about 7-10 other alumni. My wife and I always leave the tailgate with at least enough time to catch the opening kickoff. The rest of my group continues getting hammered and usually make it into the stadium late in the first or in the second.

It's a similar situation with many bandwagon fan, which comprises a large majority of our fan base.

didn't always seem like it was this way--- Holtz is contagious -- even the fans lack passion

It's gotten worse under holtz, not to mention our introduction sucks! We need something exciting to motivate fans to get in their seats before the game. I know I use to always get to my seats 15 minutes before kickoff, now I'd rather hang out with friends.

probably been like that since mid-2008

screw it-- let's all focus on having awesome tailgates with a side of (gulp)- ?football?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

this bothers me...if I could be there I would be there! Holtz is not USF football! I'm starting think all us 'die hards' got married had kids and things changed. I know the core i used to be part of and I tell you what...we would have never abandoned the jersey! If you are old school and part of that core...shame on you and remember why you are a BULL!