• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Break Out the Paper Bags for Next Home Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

if you want to do this for your pro team fine. I don't think paper bags are appropriate at the college level.

These are college students, not pro athletes. No matter how much you think the bag is a statement about Holtz, it isn't right at a college game.

No one likes losing. Everyone wants to win. If an o lineman is getting beat every play, it isn't his fault... it is our coaches fault for not having someone better than the kid getting beat to put out there.

Skip didn't do anything wrong signing the contract extension, he has to do what is best for his family. Feel free to heckle, but it should be directed at the coaches and those who put them in this position, not college kids.

You're right, Skip didn't do anything wrong signing the contract. I was Doug Woolard who did USF wrong by giving Holtz the extension. If anyone is brown bagged it should be him!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

Holtz New Error on Back

Fire Skip on front

I like! Someone should get some shirts made up.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Fuzi graphics in Largo would probably make them

I'll buy some if u get them made

The proceeds could go toward a tiny warchest to uh... Get a billboard or something LOL :GoBulls:

I hate this... I guess the games will be more about the tailgate and catching up with the lives of the season ticket holders around you.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Why would an attention whore hide their face?

Since when do all attention whores want their face to be seen?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Isn't the point to being attention to the fact we're unhappy? I won't do a bag, but on TV a bag is clear, they can't hear our words our even read our shirts. Need to be seen so the local media has the discussion.

Isn't the point to being attention to the fact we're unhappy? I won't do a bag, but on TV a bag is clear, they can't hear our words our even read our shirts. Need to be seen so the local media has the discussion.

I do think it's a bit of an attention whore move, but honestly what few fans we have left that care need to seriously express their disappointment somehow (maybe not paper bags but something). For some reason, people in this town have always handled this team with kid gloves. I like that I am actually starting to hear people on the radio calling them out for the play on the field. Let's raise our expectation level around here because the whole thing is being destroyed.

On a side note, I've been sitting next to the same people for probably 5 years now and it's sad to witness their passion dwindle to complete apathy as you see a turnover before the half every single game.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

if you want to do this for your pro team fine. I don't think paper bags are appropriate at the college level.

lol. uhhh...

c1awn.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

No bags for me. That's not what I want recruits seeing.