• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Really?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

So much for using Digonex's Sports and Entertainment Analytical Ticketing System... should have started with a slightly higher price

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761

supply and demand FTW

+1. I sold my tickets, guess I'm a horrible fan/alumni.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Craigslist is full of the idiots trying to sell Student tickets.

Hopefully the school / stadium checks Id's Tomorrow and those who bought them cant get in, Than they will go after the Idiot who sold them to them.

Also hope the school is montoring Craigslist and revokes the Privledge from those students moving forward.

Student tickets are different than those bought and paid for by Season ticket holders. Students get them for free( they also prevented other students from getting them by snagging them up). Season Ticket holders have the right to sell them since they paid for them.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

This happens all the time at different university, dont be angry about it. When I was at USF, tickets were more in demand and I knew people that sold theirs regularly (W/ wrist band and all)

If you get caught then you arent very smart. The trick is they can't check ID if there is a 1000 people in line impatiently trying to get in. So go when there are the most people and you will get it no need for IDs.

Edited by locus000

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761

Craigslist is full of the idiots trying to sell Student tickets.

Hopefully the school / stadium checks Id's Tomorrow and those who bought them cant get in, Than they will go after the Idiot who sold them to them.

Also hope the school is montoring Craigslist and revokes the Privledge from those students moving forward.

Student tickets are different than those bought and paid for by Season ticket holders. Students get them for free( they also prevented other students from getting them by snagging them up). Season Ticket holders have the right to sell them since they paid for them.

If I may draw from experience, I just graduated 2 years ago and they barely look at the ID's even for big games. They just glance at it and make sure it says USF, then scan ur student ticket. I will state that the students techinically pay for those student tickets through the student fee they pay. That is why it is free for students to begin with.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

This is the biggest game we've had since 2007....and they were very strict during that game. They'll be checking.

No ticket has been in such demand as the game tomorrow. In case you havent been following, tomorrow is a sell out, they made stadning room tickets avail for the first time and there are no Guest tickets for students this week. So Demand is at an all time high.

Where is the student loyatity?

Hope those who got scammed by the students look to get payed back for the money they are out. Not like they wont have thier phone number and email address(when they buy them).

We dont need more NOLE fans in the stadium. we need to make it USF home game.

Edited by Dhambuc

They will be checking extra carefully tomorrow, The athletic office just sent me an email to say they are aware and that student tickets are soley for the student they were given too.

Justice is served.

What about those students who didnt get tickets because the student section was full or no tickets left? Those who got them and sell them are depriving other students the chance to attend.

Edited by Dhambuc