• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IT IS POSSIBLE!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Of course it is possible

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's possible that Skip Holtz will be replaced by Bobby Petrino. I'm keeping the unrealistic hope alive! Would be the best thing to happen to the USF football program.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

It's possible that Skip Holtz will be replaced by Bobby Petrino. I'm keeping the unrealistic hope alive! Would be the best thing to happen to the USF football program.

Not sure if I want that unless you just want a short term quick fix. He has one eye looking for the next job while the other is looking for the next lay.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I would prefer Stoops, but your choice is more realalistic.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

stoops would laugh at USF

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure if I want that unless you just want a short term quick fix. He has one eye looking for the next job while the other is looking for the next lay.

Like this three year stint with a coach that might have stuck around worked any better. Get the proven winner. Throw money at him hoping to keep him or get a coach when he leaves the program in a great position. Win win

Edited by Bull Martin

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Like this three year stint with a coach that might have stuck around worked any better. Get the proven winner. Throw money at him hoping to keep him or get a coach when he leaves the program in a great position. Win win

Trust me, that was not meant to be a vote of confidence for Skippy. I would rather search for a new up and comer. Kind of like how Stanford hired Jim Harbaugh from UC San Diego. I am not calling for Skippy's head yet as I think any college coach deserves 3 years but am smart enough to know that I will at this season's end.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I think it IS possible we can get a score against the first-string FSU defense . . . not likely, but definitely possible. I would be happy with any points we manage to earn without them being gift-wrapped by Noles miscues. Perhaps there will be a flu epidemic in Tallahasee this week. GB!