• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Letter to Doug

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We talked about it last year and have followed it close this year. We looked just ok against UTC, we should have lost at Nevada, Rutgers was embarassing, and losing to Ball State was it. Can't support the Skip regime any longer and the extension just ensures that nothing will change....

Man oh man...it's two losses. Two VERY BAD losses, yes; point taken. There's plenty of season left, including 89% of Big East play. If you cancel your season tickets at this point, give back your degree too and start pulling for UCF.

89% of the big east play left means 89% of our losses are still out there ha

I hope it gets turned around but I dont like what I have seen these last few games.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

OK, fair enough, I get it...today is a day for bashing and negativity. I've got plenty of that myself about this team, but I'm just waiting until we get into conference play. Maybe the reverse mojo will help!...instead of starting out 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and crapping the bed in conference, maybe we'll crap the bed out of conference and compete in the Big East!

Ok, that's too optimistic even for me....

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

your picture makes me sick

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

OK, fair enough, I get it...today is a day for bashing and negativity. I've got plenty of that myself about this team, but I'm just waiting until we get into conference play. Maybe the reverse mojo will help!...instead of starting out 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and crapping the bed in conference, maybe we'll crap the bed out of conference and compete in the Big East!

Ok, that's too optimistic even for me....

I guess on TV it does not look that bad to you but in person we are a train wreck.

I will see how the rest if the season goes before I cough up thousands of dollars again next year as well. They may figure it out when the money stops coming in.

Dear Dougy,

Softball can keep their stadium but everybody else should lose their nice facilities. We were better at Football and Baseball when we had garbage facilities. We have no toughness anymore.

We are the University of Soft Florida now.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We talked about it last year and have followed it close this year. We looked just ok against UTC, we should have lost at Nevada, Rutgers was embarassing, and losing to Ball State was it. Can't support the Skip regime any longer and the extension just ensures that nothing will change....

Man oh man...it's two losses. Two VERY BAD losses, yes; point taken. There's plenty of season left, including 89% of Big East play. If you cancel your season tickets at this point, give back your degree too and start pulling for UCF.

How can you type and cup Skips balls at the same time.... I could care less about UCF; I did not grow up in Florida and didn't know UCF had a team until I started at USF. My degree has nothing to do with financially backing a bad investment....

I could care less you feel you are a super fan. What an an *******

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Touchy!...too close to home? :evil:

No super fan here...just trying to be a little realistic. I'll join you in calling for Skip's head if the season doesn't straighten out. But it's just two losses....keep those season tickets.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

My degree has nothing to do with a game played by kids; however, my money does.

I was a big fan of all Florida teams growing up, but I agree with your optimism-I just cannot share it man.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Man oh man...it's two losses. Two VERY BAD losses, yes; point taken. There's plenty of season left, including 89% of Big East play. ...

My thought process is that our 2-2 start includes loses at home to a conf foe and to a MAC team ... This followed by a 5-7 team and missing a bowl game for the first time in years ... We are moving backyards.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

Man oh man...it's two losses. Two VERY BAD losses, yes; point taken. There's plenty of season left, including 89% of Big East play. ...

My thought process is that our 2-2 start includes loses at home to a conf foe and to a MAC team ... This followed by a 5-7 team and missing a bowl game for the first time in years ... We are moving backyards.

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before you start the climb back up ...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

I have also been sick to my stomach debating on continuing to donate. I support the team and the program 100% but it sucks donating thousands of dollars for the right to get seats I can buy on Stubhub for 1/10 of the cost. Besides the fact I could not give my tickets away last season and not getting into how poorly we play, how non fun it is at this point etc. The money can surely be used in better places then this.

I agree you should sleep on it, the problem is many of us have been sleeping on it for weeks if not over a year at this point. Losing is one thing, but the way we are doing it now is something else.